2mn motion movie generated in Iray

emms54emms54 Posts: 41
edited December 2015 in Art Studio

Hi,

I am a real newbie, however I started a motion in Iray rendering. No doubt that this was really a mad project, but I came to the end of it.

You can see it on youtube or read the article of the making-of on my website

introduction-picture

Post edited by emms54 on

Comments

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    You're a newbie?? That's a pretty ambitious project to pull off!! Awesome job, I'd be very pleased if I could put something like this together!!
  • emms54emms54 Posts: 41

Thank you KA1. Most of the work is done with KeyMate, I tried Aniblocks but have issue to put them under control.

The rendering took me 2 months.

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603

Please tell me that you have some background/training in animation and it's DS you're a newbie at.

Excellent... très magnifique if this is your first run.

• emms54emms54 Posts: 41
    edited December 2015
    Etrigan said:

Please tell me that you have some background/training in animation and it's DS you're a newbie at.

Excellent... très magnifique if this is your first run.

Thank you for your comment!

I have discovered Daz 6 months ago, my main hobby is watercolorheart. I was looking for a hint in posing models, for painting.

Being IT professional, I was challenged by the possibility of the software, and the huge amount of available assets. So I made my lessons on Youtube and forums, bought a new computer with Titan Nvidia Card cheeky and started a project in 3 steps.

I have some experience in Adobe (Photoshop, Premiere and AE), but as a freelance.

So I suppose I can be categorized as Newbie, for some time still smiley

Techniques in this project are :

• Animation with KeyMate, a little bit of Aniblocks, but not so much
    • Iray surfaces and ligthing
    • HDRI overall ligthing
    • Main effects in postwork with AE, explained on my website.

Post edited by emms54 on