Long time no see and a question (Creature Creator G2 Male HD)

Rhian-SkybladeRhian-Skyblade Posts: 223
edited December 2015 in Carrara Discussion

Hi everyone,

studies are finally over and I caught enough of a break to be creative in Carrara again.

Now I am facing a small problem you maybe could help me with?

I am usually an extreme tidy-freak when it comes to my 3D libraries/runtimes. But somehow I noticed that DazStudio content is not really one for being tidy :-/ I can't find stuff in there.

Where the heck is the Creature Generator for G2 Male? I bought both the female and male HD version of this stuff. But all I can find is the female one. The male does not appear in Carrara. Pls do not tell me I wasted my money of the G2 Male Creature Generator :-( for me it was only logical that if the female one works, that the male one works as well...

Here is a screenie of my Smart Content Daz Lib... I can't change it, and sort stuff the way I want it like I did with Poser Content....

Carara_Daz.jpg
1698 x 1050 - 655K
Post edited by Rhian-Skyblade on

Comments

• Rhian-SkybladeRhian-Skyblade Posts: 223
    edited December 2015

OMG :-( Never mind my ranting O_o

I was so longe gone from 3D stuff that I simply missed the updates on Carrara 8.5. I downloaded the latest version and reinstalled it.

Sorry about that.

Post edited by Rhian-Skyblade on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,248

So you've found it then? 

Welcome Home!

• Yes, I never updated Carrara and DazStudio during my Hiatus O_o

I guess the CC just needed a newer Carrara Version :D

But I now I am faced with a new problem and I have no idea why it doesn't work anymore. Having now the latest Carrara and Daz Version - I no longer can hide selected Parts of a Mesh.

But I'll ask that in a different thread. Seems Carrara has changed some stuff pretty intensely.