Fabi's Feathery Bits Jewelry Set

Hello everyone! I know I'm late with the commercial thread and @barbult was right reminding me I should've come faster. So, let me introduce my latest release, I hope you like it and enjoy when rendering these light and subtle pieces. I have did them with so much love ❤️ https://www.daz3d.com/fk-feathery-bits-jewelry-set-for-genesis-9-8-and-81-females Thanks for coming to read!
FKFeatheryBits-PopUp04a.jpg
1300 x 1300 - 979K

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    edited March 15

I'm certainly having fun with them. Here are some renders I made.

Men can wear feathers, too.

Dola 9 Jinx Jones converted mix_007_PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Men can wear feathers_001 rim_Camera 1.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    G9 Randomizer mostly Xola_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861

Great renders, Barbult, and nice looking product, Fabiana.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,383

The same on both counts from me, too! Bought the feathery bits yesterday, am hoping for a chance to try them out soon. I wonder if it would also be possible to make attachments like this, or like tassels, in dForce? That would add even more possibilities of realistic draping I believe. Would especially help with flattening things down, like when they're squished together or by gravity.
    Just an idea though. This set is already very, very good the way it is, and I saved all the promos to scroll through them before I go to bed, they're just so beautiful and calm heart

• FabianaFabiana Posts: 119

Thank you @Artini and @tsroemi for the appreciation and the ideas!

barbult said:

I'm certainly having fun with them. Here are some renders I made.

Men can wear feathers, too.

GOSH, I am soooo pleased... amazing renders and so creative ways  to use the pieces! Big Hurras for you heart

Fabiana said:

GOSH, I am soooo pleased... amazing renders and so creative ways  to use the pieces! Big Hurras for you heart

You gave us a lot of options to work with. I hope other people will show their renders, too. I'm glad you liked mine.

edited March 22

I've been experimenting with Untidy Makeup and the LIE Makeup Manager. Of course I had to add some feathers! I like to experiment with adding them to other items. That is a nice bonus feature of the product (the props).

Xola 9 F Angela 9 mix makeup_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 294

Fabi, you are simply the best at jewelry making! heart Congrats!

@barbult that is a breathtaking image. So intense, so human. Love what you did there. Seriously. @FaberInc thank you, I will keep doing my best!
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,071
    The individual earrings are almost identical to a real cat toy we had for our gorgeous Maine coon "Gryff". He adored the toy and slowly licked it to death over a 3 month period. Every second he licked it, he purred while being so gentle and careful. I shall have to get a copy for Vyusur's cat Zeus to recreate this lovely memory of an adored cat. (Gryff unfortunately died a few days before his third birthday of a heart attack. We miss him still, 12 years later.) many thanks, Richard.
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,918

A celebration of @Fabiana work. The render (best viewed in full resolution) includes the following products:

Simplicity Chains and Piercings
    Simplicity Face Chains
    SummerFolk Bangles
    Tethra Structural Jewelry for Genesis 9
    dForce Omni Necklaces
    Feathery Bits
    The Shader Plan Iray Light Knits
    The Shader Plan Iray Classic Tile Floors And Props
    Espiritu Bohemio Rings

Overkill? Perhaps smiley

Fabiana 2 Take 2.png
    1920 x 1344 - 4M
    The individual earrings are almost identical to a real cat toy we had for our gorgeous Maine coon "Gryff". He adored the toy and slowly licked it to death over a 3 month period. Every second he licked it, he purred while being so gentle and careful. I shall have to get a copy for Vyusur's cat Zeus to recreate this lovely memory of an adored cat. (Gryff unfortunately died a few days before his third birthday of a heart attack. We miss him still, 12 years later.) many thanks, Richard.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful memory with us. It's touching and I'm glad to be a small part of it for you both. The loved cat for sure it's playing at the cat's heaven ❤️❤️❤️

A celebration of @Fabiana work. The render (best viewed in full resolution) includes the following products:

Simplicity Chains and Piercings
    Simplicity Face Chains
    SummerFolk Bangles
    Tethra Structural Jewelry for Genesis 9
    dForce Omni Necklaces
    Feathery Bits
    The Shader Plan Iray Light Knits
    The Shader Plan Iray Classic Tile Floors And Props
    Espiritu Bohemio Rings

Overkill? Perhaps smiley

Thank you so much for the image, the mentions and the support through the years. It means the world to me, makes me proud, brings a smile. I don't think it's too much at all, it's just what she needed that day for that render ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you Jellybean!

@Fabiana, very nice to see your other Rendo items in the DAZ store now, too! Unbelievably, there still some that I don't own laugh. Will the Earrings and Chains Add-on for G9 work with the G8 versions that I already own from Rendo? That would be good to know. Thanks, and welcome again! 

• ArtByMelArtByMel Posts: 21

I am so excited to see your (entire store?) here! I have a lot of your stuff, though I'm still new to Daz Studio, well old-new. Anyway, looking forward to using all the new cool stuff I have and seeing what else you produce in the future!!

tsroemi said:

@Fabiana, very nice to see your other Rendo items in the DAZ store now, too! Unbelievably, there still some that I don't own laugh. Will the Earrings and Chains Add-on for G9 work with the G8 versions that I already own from Rendo? That would be good to know. Thanks, and welcome again! 

Hello and thank you for the welcome! YES, everything works. I didn't change anything, so go ahead and get what you need :) Fabi
    edited April 8
    ArtByMel said:

I am so excited to see your (entire store?) here! I have a lot of your stuff, though I'm still new to Daz Studio, well old-new. Anyway, looking forward to using all the new cool stuff I have and seeing what else you produce in the future!!

Thank you!!!!!
    Post edited by Fabiana on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692

Any plans to do for G9's legs what you did for G3 & G8? Killer Legs are essential morphs to me.

xyer0 said:

Any plans to do for G9's legs what you did for G3 & G8? Killer Legs are essential morphs to me.

Hi! I think so, but please gift me some patience. I've had hard times but getting better!
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692

Thanks so much. Please take as long as you need. I'm still tinkering.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,918

As long as it is before 2030 :)

• MissLeahMissLeah Posts: 16

Oh, I am such a happy camper today! Fabi, I've been drooling over your beautiful jewelry for months now, and when I saw your products start coming over to Daz from Renderosity, I was hoping so much that all of it would come here. And now it has! I need so many of your gorgeous creations for my characters. Today is going to be an expensive shopping day.

Thank you for your beautiful work and welcome!

As long as it is before 2030 :)

HAHAHA I hope so too!
    MissLeah said:

Oh, I am such a happy camper today! Fabi, I've been drooling over your beautiful jewelry for months now, and when I saw your products start coming over to Daz from Renderosity, I was hoping so much that all of it would come here. And now it has! I need so many of your gorgeous creations for my characters. Today is going to be an expensive shopping day.

Thank you for your beautiful work and welcome!

I am the thankful for this touching message that pours joy! Makes me feel happy and stronger to keep on the creativity journey! Blessings!!!
  • Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 552
    edited April 8

So wonderful to have you here Fabiana!!  Will your products that were purchased elsewhere eventually show up as purchased here?

Thank you!!

Post edited by Muon Quark on

So wonderful to have you here Fabiana!!  Will your products that were purchased elsewhere eventually show up as purchased here?

Thank you!!

Thank you!!! I don't think so, it's a different store.

Fabiana said:

tsroemi said:

Hello and thank you for the welcome! YES, everything works. I didn't change anything, so go ahead and get what you need :) Fabi

Thanks, that's great! My G9s are gonna be happy ;-). I'm also seeing new shader sets, like the satin one - looking gorgeous! Cart and wishlist are bulging ... - Hope you'll feel better soon, your beautiful creations are bringing so much joy to us, at least a tiny little bit should rub off on yourself I think! Best wishes heart