AOBB's head morph Luc G9(M). No material nor textures. Commercial use allowed.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited March 12 in Freebies

I couldn't upload any images nor the file itself, so I am posting a google drive link to the zip file with the head morph. The zip includes images of the morph from three sides, so for now you can download the zip file and check those out before installing. I will try to upload the images to this post later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UD1WFOwQxsLoksAoNEDoylpoTfjk2mzm/view?usp=sharing

Assets used in promos:

Bold Brows II for G8M (Brow 3)

dForce Redz Kaz Hair for G9

Gentleman Style Outfit for G9

Enjoy!

AOBB

Edit ; I could finally upload the images! Hurray!

Luc G9 front.png
514 x 750 - 676K
Luc G9 three quarters.png
514 x 750 - 690K
Luc G9 profile.png
514 x 750 - 705K
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Thanks. I will see who you sculpted this time on Thursday or is it a bespoke model like the last lady you did?

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

This is a character I came up with, not a likeness - that is why commercial use is allowed. Hope you like Luc. I made him especially as a companion for Marianne G9! :)

Marianne and Luc - Under A Starry Sky.

Under A Starry Sky.png
    1700 x 1100 - 2M
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

AOBB said:

This is a character I came up with, not a likeness - that is why commercial use is allowed. Hope you like Luc. I made him especially as a companion for Marianne G9! :)

Marianne and Luc - Under A Starry Sky.

They go good together. I get a 70s SoCal Soap Opera vibe, maybe Dark Shadows.

Yes, I guess Luc, with his bleached blonde hair, looks like a California surfer dude. Marianne, on the other hand, is more European. I get a young Emanuelle Beart vibe, Somewhat. I've never watched soap operas, so I cannot really comment on them. Still, I'm happy you think Marianne and Luc go well together. yessmiley

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,296

I really like this Luc character and thank you.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Great character, thanks!

You are both very welcome! I'm glad you like this character Faeryl Womyn ! smiley

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

Thank you :-)

@Catherine3678ab - You are welcome, Catherine. Good to hear from you. laugh