Please ignore this thread

Comments

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited December 2015

eek, you got somes spiders there mate (or she-mate as the case may be)!  I would consider closing my vents, doors, and windows. If they were open they would be screened with steel screens and lasers to let me sleep tight at night.  Seriously if thoughs are commons occurances in Australian homes.

So my original ignored question still stands ignored. Thank you to all who ignored this thread, even the ones who won't read this because they ignored this thread.

Will Michael 7 Pro Bundle ( http://www.daz3d.com/michael-7-pro-bundle ) make it to the

"Today's Featured Top 2015 Items" list this year?  If not, why not?

Post edited by hjake on
  • You want giant spiders.... get a load of this guy... just NOOOOOOoooooooo.....

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/16/spot-the-giant-spider-lurking-behind-this-glass-door-5570014/

Need moar kitties!

• hjake said:

eek, you got somes spiders there mate (or she-mate as the case may be)!  I would consider closing my vents, doors, and windows. If they were open they would be screened with steel screens and lasers to let me sleep tight at night.  Seriously if thoughs are commons occurances in Australian homes.

So my original ignored question still stands ignored. Thank you to all who ignored this thread, even the ones who won't read this because they ignored this thread.

Will Michael 7 Pro Bundle ( http://www.daz3d.com/michael-7-pro-bundle ) make it to the

"Today's Featured Top 2015 Items" list this year?  If not, why not?

The people who can answer aren't here - though since M7 is still a New product it seems unliekly to get a heavy discount.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

We need more kitty pictures... How about these...

Oh, wait... Those aren't kitties... 

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996

They're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Also the second one kinda reminds me of a tachikoma

Sorry... Those are just cute spiders like these...

I feel like that last spider thinks they are an ant.

These are cute too...    ?

• I DID NOT need to see that!!!  Yikes!!! McGyver!!  They are NOT cute!!!

lx said:

Actually that last one is a wind spider or camel spider as they are more recently known... They are not actually spiders, but somewhere between a spider and scorpion... They are really weird looking and have very ancient vibe... Or alien vibe... Depends on how you look at it. I saw one years ago in person... It was very full and juicy looking and didn't want to be bothered... I complied.. The jaws are the freakiest part... The body is like a giant wood louse with a termite predator alien face. Not something you'd want as a pet or to find living in your boot.

McGyver said:
    lx said:

Actually that last one is a wind spider or camel spider as they are more recently known... They are not actually spiders, but somewhere between a spider and scorpion... They are really weird looking and have very ancient vibe... Or alien vibe... Depends on how you look at it. I saw one years ago in person... It was very full and juicy looking and didn't want to be bothered... I complied.. The jaws are the freakiest part... The body is like a giant wood louse with a termite predator alien face. Not something you'd want as a pet or to find living in your boot.

I don't know why I said ant - I think I was thinking of those antbear eaty things that live in pits. But yeah, it looks like it's pretending to be a wood louse to attract things, only sort of remade as a horror alien from space o.o

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    McGyver said:

We need more kitty pictures... How about these...

Oh, wait... Those aren't kitties... 

I love spiders and hate flies, and I do think that first pic is adorable. I think spiders might be more intelligent than some people give them credit for. We used to have one that lived behind the wall unit in our old house, and the only time we ever saw him was when he came out every Thursday evening when my sister used to visit us. She's always been scared of spiders, and I'd swear he used to do it just to wind her up. I once spotted one sidling up and sitting on the arm of the chair next to me when I started watching a TV programme (The Bill - an old UK cop show) and he sat there for the duration and then shuffled off as soon as it was over. It makes me feel bad putting them out in the cold when they freak the rest of the family out - they have no idea that I'm making a big show of pretending to do it half the time and letting the spiders spend the winter in the conservatory instead. I think my secret is safe as long as they don't all start banging on the door demanding a TV and screenings old cop shows out there :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,720

I gotta see soon. Is this the bathroom?

I DID NOT need to see that!!!  Yikes!!! McGyver!!  They are NOT cute!!!

Okay, okay... I can see an objection to whip spiders... not sure if they are spiders too... but they are spiderish... maybe with a makeover?

Is that a little better... I think so.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

McGyver said:

These are cute too...    ?

They're the Harry Potter spiders :o 

Also actually harmless and they have ultra long front legs but they don't walk on them - they use them to feel about for things to chomp with their jaws. They aren't actually poisonous though and I think there's a scorpion that looks almost the same but this one isn't a scorpion and it doesn't have the tail (I spotted that!) So even though it looks like an alien from hell it's actually quite a nice spider.

lx said:
    McGyver said:
    lx said:

I don't know why I said ant - I think I was thinking of those antbear eaty things that live in pits. But yeah, it looks like it's pretending to be a wood louse to attract things, only sort of remade as a horror alien from space o.o

This summer I found a bunch of ant lions living in my yard... They are really freaky cool looking... I always thought they lived in dessert regions, but apparently they live here on Long Island too. 

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

And if my wife saw this thread, I'd be patching a major hole...in the ceiling.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,720

I am not sleepy but bed time is getting close.  Is my bed in here?

• hjakehjake Posts: 812

The people who can answer aren't here - though since M7 is still a New product it seems unliekly to get a heavy discount.

Thanks Richard. Atleast I don't feel ignored  :-)

I was hoping obviously, but oh well. Figured that since it seems to be the top sellers of 2015 maybe M7 Pro would make it.

I thought I saw him in the end of week 1 everything back on sale thing... oh well, must have imagined it.

• McGyver said:

I DID NOT need to see that!!!  Yikes!!! McGyver!!  They are NOT cute!!!

Okay, okay... I can see an objection to whip spiders... not sure if they are spiders too... but they are spiderish... maybe with a makeover?

Is that a little better... I think so.

Okay, my lips twitched when I saw this.  There is some slight improvement.  I do like things with bunny ears.  If I focus on those, I can almost forget there is something kind of gross underneath. indecision

I think the name of this thread should be changed to say Arachnaphobics Ignore this thread

lx said:

This is why you don't teach dogs to use explosives.

I forgot about this guy... I made him a couple of months ago... Technically not an arachnid, but they would tend to behave similarly... Except for the laying of eggs in the flesh of their victims... mostly just their spinal column... But if you are willing to overlook that, they are very sweet... Smelling... When angry they emit an scent not unlike a fruity bubblegum smell.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    Taozen said:

Figures...that's made by Sixus1.  I don't want Sixus's dreams...there's stuff there that would make Freddy have second thoughts.

McGyver said:
    lx said:

This is why you don't teach dogs to use explosives.

I knew a doggy who was trained to find explosives.  They trained him with real plastic explosive, and when he found it the trainer would roll it up into a ball and throw it for him to go get it, playtime after work like. They used the cars in the staff car park as the training ground, and one of the people whose car was in the car park nearly fainted when the trainer threw the explosive. Not everyone knows that Plastic is inert without a detonator attached.  LOL