Leyton Hair Promo Lights

Hi .I got Leyton Hair and there is this icon 0 AprilYSH promo scene icon. i wonder its free with the product since its not mentioned at the product page.When i press it adds in some lights(UE IBLAO, Backlight and Mainlight.)I am not sure is it photoreal light for iray or just normal lights for 3delight. and it adds render cameraas well. Nonetheless i cant seem to achive any good result with it either in iray or 3Delight. is it supposed to be render light setting used in the promo of Leyton Hair pic?

http://www.daz3d.com/leyton-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-genesis-2-female-s?cjref=1&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate

Comments

• Hi Videoninja!

The lights are the ones April uses in her promos and if there is no Iray tag on them then they are setup for 3Delight rendering. They are set up specifically for head portraits using her included camera for viewing.

Some of her newer hairs have both Iray and 3Delight promo scene lights/cam included in them but IIRC Leyton is one of the ones with just the 3Delight setup.

Elli

• Hello :)

thanks for the info that really helps me out.