Scale/Expression Issue with Extract Pose from Pose Architect for G9 by 3D Universe

mvkosmvkos Posts: 0

Has anyone else noticed that running the 3DU Extract Pose script from Pose Architect on Genesis 9 figures messes up the figure's scale and face/expression? I've run two tests with attached images to show what I mean. In both tests I loaded Matt for Genesis 9 with G9 Base Shorts. Each test has three frames. I selected and copied the keys for the figure from the first frame to the other two frames. Then I selected the second frame and applied the 3DU Hand Lazy Point (Right) at 50%. Then I ran the 3DU Extract Pose script while the Matt figure was selected.

In the first test (3DUPoseArchitect_Test1_X) you can see that the scale of everything above the waist of the figure appears to have increased. It's difficult to see in the middle image because of the pose, but comparing frame 0 and 2 with no pose it's quite obvious. I checked the scale values in the figure's parameters between frames and the actual scale values have been changed.

In the second test (3DUPoseArchitect_Test2_X) I selected every bone in the figure and locked the scale before applying a pose and running the 3DU Extract Pose script. In these images you can see that the figure's scale doesn't change but the expression appears to. However, the only values in the figure's parameters that change between frames are the Eye Look Out Left/Right, so I don't know what to lock down to prevent this change.

Is there something I'm doing wrong when using this product? If not, is this a known issue and is there a workaround?

3DUPoseArchitect_Test1_0.png
640 x 480 - 146K
3DUPoseArchitect_Test1_1.png
640 x 480 - 145K
3DUPoseArchitect_Test1_2.png
640 x 480 - 149K
3DUPoseArchitect_Test2_0.png
640 x 480 - 146K
3DUPoseArchitect_Test2_1.png
640 x 480 - 145K
3DUPoseArchitect_Test2_2.png
640 x 480 - 146K