Auto-fit register problem

Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Sometimes DS makes me feel kinda dumb - I can't seem to get the auto-fit tool to register. Here's the PDF instructions:

To activate the tool, go to the "Help" menu and select "About Installed Plugins". Next, find the entry for Auto-Fit and click on the "Register" button and then type or paste in your Auto-Fit serial code into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish registration. The Auto-Fit serial code will be listed in your "Available Serial Codes" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

Did all that but there's no "Accept" button that I can see, and the "OK" is grayed out and un-selectable. (image). All I can do is cancel. I hope I'm just missing something silly... Tried searching but didn't find anything.

Mac D|S 4.5.0.114 / OS10.6.8

auto_fit_dialog.jpg
559 x 466 - 37K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You don't need to register any plugins in the latest 4.5 version. They are mostly part of the main installer, except for Decimator and the paid for Dynamic Cloth. Also GoZ and Photoshop bridge need to be installed I think. but all the rest should be activated with your DS 4 Pro serial number.

Run DS4 again, and go to Help > Register DAZ Studio, enter the serial, and restart DS4. It should now say DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro on the tab at the top of the screen.

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Yup, something silly!
    Thanks Jimmy, that did the trick,

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It is easy enough to get mixed up with these downloads now, and so many of them too. At least you can get started now :)