Where are RAW Werwulf G9 fangs?

takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,937
edited January 4 in The Commons

Where are RAW Werwulf G9 fangs? I loaded the character, went to pose a snarl and he has normal teeth, no fangs whatsoever!

I apologise for the hastily and selfish choice of refunding this product too quickly before anything else could be done, I was impatient and selfish, so that's on me entirely, and I sincerely apologise to everyone involved.

WHERE ARE HIS TEETH.png
1274 x 927 - 827K
WHERE ARE HIS TEETH.png
1274 x 927 - 827K
Post edited by takezo_3001 on

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,763
    edited January 3

When you apply the werewolf shape the mouth morphs apply automatically

wolfmouth.jpg
    1000 x 547 - 174K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,937

RawArt said:

When you apply the werewolf shape the mouth morphs apply automatically

That's the thing, it doesn't... 

WHERE ARE HIS TEETH 1.png
    1745 x 981 - 1009K
    WHERE ARE HIS TEETH 2.png
    1744 x 983 - 942K

It is likely something system dependant, because it works fine on my end.

So you would be best advised to contact daz's customer service, as they are better at sorting out system dependant issues

I don't see any head/mouth morphs in the packaging either, only body morphs... Here are my package and installed files lists.

WERWULF G9 CONTENT FILES 1.png
    795 x 1430 - 297K
    WERWULF G9 CONTENT FILES 2.png
    804 x 1431 - 284K
    WERWULF G9 INSTALLED FILES 1.png
    948 x 1439 - 289K
    WERWULF G9 INSTALLED FILES 2.png
    951 x 1434 - 270K

Again...this is where DAZ's customer service will help you

I sent a ticket to daz to double check what they have packed up...and made sure they had the mouth morphs.

edited January 4

Sorry, too late, already refunded...

I was 100% in the wrong as I refunded it too quickly, so I apologise for my selfishness, I selfishly chose that path so that's entirely on me!

• daisuki.nekomusumedaisuki.nekomusume Posts: 84
    edited January 3

WOW! You really give people a fair chance to fix stuff! 

FTR: It works fine here for me! You *do* have both required G9 products, right?

Post edited by daisuki.nekomusume on
  • takezo_3001 said:

Sorry, too late, already refunded...

In the interest of awareness building (not attacking anyone), I just wanted to say this felt kind of rude and nasty to me, especially with the artist themselves trying to jump in to help you.  I hope that wasn't your intent, and hope that you have addressed whatever concern you had.

@RawArt, you do some amazing work, I've purchased a good deal of it, and was quite impressed by your jumping in so quickly to attempt to resolve.  To me, that's a sign of a real professional, and something I hope you take pride in regardless of how it turns out.

In any case, I hope you both have a pleasant remainder of your day.

Sometimes things slip through packaging, sometimes thing burp years down the road.

Thankfully something like this is quick and easy for DAZ to check whats in their installer, and I have the morphs ready if something is missing. So it will be righted asap.

edited January 3

Phoenix Knight said:

In the interest of awareness building (not attacking anyone), I just wanted to say this felt kind of rude and nasty to me, especially with the artist themselves trying to jump in to help you.  I hope that wasn't your intent, and hope that you have addressed whatever concern you had.

@RawArt, you do some amazing work, I've purchased a good deal of it, and was quite impressed by your jumping in so quickly to attempt to resolve.  To me, that's a sign of a real professional, and something I hope you take pride in regardless of how it turns out.

In any case, I hope you both have a pleasant remainder of your day.

I was not being rude or nasty as that wasn't my intention, but I was being curt... 

It is likely something system dependant, because it works fine on my end.

So you would be best advised to contact daz's customer service, as they are better at sorting out system dependant issues

This is after I posted the error… So I decided to post the content and installed files…

Again...this is where DAZ's customer service will help you 

Still, I was told to open a ticket, so I gave up as THAT was the end of that, what else do you expect me to do? The PA told me that there was nothing they could do, so I choses to refund it rather than wait for tech support, it wasn't until AFTER I refunded it that nearly 2 hours later, he offered to check the package, well it was too late as I already refunded it.  

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,963

daisuki.nekomusume said:

WOW! You really give people a fair chance to fix stuff! 

FTR: It works fine here for me! You *do* have both required G9 products, right?

Actually, do you know if you have the latet versions of both essentials and body shapes? The teeth morphs aren't loading for me in 4.21 and 4.22 beta, and I'm pretty sure they were before. I already opened a ticket with support, but this could help troubleshoot the issue with them! Could be a stuido version issue, G9 version, morphs version, any number of things.

• I was just go8ng to ask if this might be related to the recent update to the Starter Essentials.

takezo_3001 said:

Still, I was told to open a ticket, so I gave up as THAT was the end of that, what else do you expect me to do? The PA told me that there was nothing they could do, so I choses to refund it rather than wait for tech support, it wasn't until AFTER I refunded it that nearly 2 hours later, he offered to check the package, well it was too late as I already refunded it.  

Opening a ticket doesnt mean there is nothing that I can do, opening a ticket gives daz a chance to properly test the installer and find where the issue is. That is their job in all of this.  Once they check that, THEN the proper way to fix things can be figured out and worked on. That is why the proper way to resolve problems is to send a ticket to daz. I just happened to be in the forums today and tried to help out.

edited January 4

RawArt said:

Opening a ticket doesnt mean there is nothing that I can do, opening a ticket gives daz a chance to properly test the installer and find where the issue is. That is their job in all of this.  Once they check that, THEN the proper way to fix things can be figured out and worked on. That is why the proper way to resolve problems is to send a ticket to daz. I just happened to be in the forums today and tried to help out.

Regardless of their effectiveness or not (I am indeed confident that Daz would have done everything to resolve the issue), the point is that I showed you the error, and you told me: "It is likely something system dependant because it works fine on my end. So you would be best advised to contact Daz's customer service, as they are better at sorting out system dependant issues." <= I then wanted to better troubleshoot the issue by showing you my content and installed files list as I figured it could be a packaging issue… But you told me: "Again…this is where DAZ's customer service will help you<= From my point of view, that was the end of that... What else could I do but open a ticket, or refund it?

So as far as trying to get help with my thread, that was the end of that, as I was instructed twice by you to take the issue up with DAZ instead of both of us trying to troubleshoot the issue, (such as comparing the package and installed files list) I cannot see into the future, so at that point, I could not have known whether you were looking into the issue, because you already communicated that there wasn't anything you could do but to suggest I write a ticket instead.

I did not want to go through the hassle of waiting for them to respond to my ticket, as tech support is most likely bombarded with tickets, from the holidays, so it was simpler to refund until a later date if need be, it was then nearly 2 hours later that you offered to check the package files, which is what I wanted from the 2nd time you instructed me to open a ticket.

Had you said: "I'll see what I can do in the meantime, it would be best to open a ticket" <= That would have communicated to me that "yes, there is something that could be done to help but open a ticket as well." Instead, you only communicated that "Again…this is where DAZ's customer service will help you"  There wasn't anything I could do but either open a ticket, or refund it, so I did; because at that point nothing could have been done but wait for tech support, so I chose to refund it.

None of this takes away from your magnificent sculpting talent, this is beyond question, so I'll be getting it again at some point, I don't want to abuse Daz's refund policy after returning it too soon...

• Please concentrate on the topic at hand, rather than the behaviour of other posters. A few psots have been removed.