But its not 55 percent off

It worked earlier when I picked up a polar bear and a wolf but for some reason, NONE of the items listed show as being on sale at all.  I'll probably be flamed into a burned-out cinder (as the Earth will be if we try to export our violence to space) but am I the only one seeing this?

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576
    Quietrob said:

It worked earlier when I picked up a polar bear and a wolf but for some reason, NONE of the items listed show as being on sale at all.  I'll probably be flamed into a burned-out cinder (as the Earth will be if we try to export our violence to space) but am I the only one seeing this?

Nope. I'd like to buy Eldritch Seeker by Luthbel, but it's showing up full price in the catalog and in my cart. Oh well.

- Greg

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

its working again

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361

Thanks for the update, Mattymanx!  It is indeed working properly.  I even checked out the earlier thread on this and one Dazzler said something about PC CLub members getting 69% off instead of 55%.  Is that true?  I do belong to the PC Club.

Should I be getting a store credit for that wolf and polar bear?  Thanks for the link Mannymanx and by the way, your D.A. Page is COOL!!!!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    Quietrob said:

Thanks for the update, Mattymanx!  It is indeed working properly.  I even checked out the earlier thread on this and one Dazzler said something about PC CLub members getting 69% off instead of 55%.  Is that true?  I do belong to the PC Club.

Should I be getting a store credit for that wolf and polar bear?  Thanks for the link Mannymanx and by the way, your D.A. Page is COOL!!!!

The 69% is only for Daz Original items. The ones you get at 30% off normally. The added 55% makes that 69%. It does not apply to any other artists.