My DAZ-rendered comic is FEATURED on DrunkDuck!

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm literally doing a happy dance, I'm so excited! Rune: A Tale of Wizards and Kings, the webcomic (and soon to be graphic novel) that I've been working on for almost three years, has been selected as a FEATURED comic on The Duck (formerly known as DrunkDuck)! Which means it's in the Featured Comics bar across their main page.

I just wanted to share my joy and thank everyone who makes all the AWESOME products that made this comic possible!!!

DrunkDuckFeaturedRune.jpg
677 x 508 - 132K

Comments

• Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995
    edited December 1969

That's fantastic! Congrats!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited December 1969

That is great news! I like the look of your pages too, the pacing flows and the art style works well.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Congratulations! :-) That's great news.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Big congratulations from me as well! :-)

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,748
    edited December 1969

Made for a nice read this morning...thanx and congratulations.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited August 2012

It was a good read. Very well written. Great background stories presented for the characters's past histories. How often do you upload a new page?

Post edited by Graze on
  • edited December 1969

Thank you all so much!

The comic posts weekly, but I'll let you in on a little secret... OK, it's not so secret, but it's not something I'm promoting everywhere:

I'm giving away FREE e-books of Rune! That's right, the story is complete. The "advance copies" that I'm giving away don't have all the final revisions nor the bonus material that will be in the printed books, but they are the complete story! You can also enter to win a printed copy (USA only) on Goodreads. Details: http://riverfiction.com/promo-Rune.html