Daz+ Freebies with purchase link?

I'm no longer a Daz+ member, haven't been for a while now, but I know there are weekly 'freebies' that are only free for non-members with a purchase. But I always have a hard time finding them and usually I forget to add them to my cart when I checkout because of that. Is there a direct link to those freebies each week? 

Comments

• Not quite a direct link, but how I find it: Click on the Daz+ Membership banner on the main store page or https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus

Near the top is a What is Daz+ section. Second item there is Free Weekly Content & More. Click on the yellow OPEN button to see the Weekly & Monthly Daz+ Freebies.

You need a $1+ item in the cart to get it for free. A Fast Grab works, even. I have been told buying a $1 Daz gift card also triggers but haven't tried that.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151
    edited December 2023

The weekly free-with-purchase item used to appear at the bottom of the general Daz newsletter on the day it is released, but the recent ones don't seem to include it.

The weekly and monthly Daz+ freebies are shown on the Daz+ Page (accessible from the main shop top banner area) - you need to open the part marked "Free weekly content and more".

There doesn't seem to be a way to tell which is the weekly and which is the monthly Daz+ (never free to non-members) - I suppose you would have to add  both to your cart and see which one goes free and remove the other.

Post edited by MelanieL on

Oh, I should point out that this week's is the Sci-Fi Jacuzzi room  - there is a new one due to replace this one tomorrow, so grab it now if you want it!

Daz-Plus-Page.jpg
    1176 x 1062 - 157K
  • ok, I just tried for the heck of it, and both of those items on that page are free with any purchase. I do remember they used to be listed in the newsletter as well. I thought maybe I just got accidentally unsubscribed from that, but since you say its not even on there anymore, I guess I won't bother trying to get re-subscribed to the mailing list.

Oh, that was a surprise, I didn't know the monthly freebie worked that way.

Don't forget to look at the new freebie today.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 2023

MelanieL said:

*Edit

There doesn't seem to be a way to tell which is the weekly and which is the monthly Daz+ (never free to non-members)

*Edit

As a general rule of thumb the weekly is on the left and the monthly is on the right. (This info comes from observing weeks of DAZ+ emails, since the format change smiley)

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • FrankTheTank said:

I'm no longer a Daz+ member, haven't been for a while now, but I know there are weekly 'freebies' that are only free for non-members with a purchase. But I always have a hard time finding them and usually I forget to add them to my cart when I checkout because of that. Is there a direct link to those freebies each week? 

Yes.

https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-freebies 

Regards,

Richard

• richardandtracy said:

FrankTheTank said:

Yes.

Regards,

Richard

I thought there may be an unadvertised 'secret link' but for some reason I couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you!

• richardandtracy said:

FrankTheTank said:

Yes.

Regards,

Richard

I thought there may be an unadvertised 'secret link' but for some reason I couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you!