New "Santa Claus Outfit, Character and Hair Bundle"

MetalSunde94MetalSunde94 Posts: 78
edited December 2023 in Product Suggestions

I hope this year we will get a new "Santa Claus Outfit, Character and Hair Bundle" but for Genesis 9!
I got the last years "Santa bundle" but not a fan of the Santa Suit that is included there, it's not my Santa Suit favorite.

Last time we had a "real" Santa Suit was for GENESIS 3!

I hope some PA or DAZ have this in store by Christmas!
Could be a "Classic" Santa Suit for Nikolas 9 HD as he is a good Santa Claus character but again need a Santa Suit!

@Smay @Neftis3D

Post edited by MetalSunde94 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,582

I'd like to see that also

• I wouldn't expect Daz to double-up, it's always possible a PA version wil appear.

• MetalSunde94MetalSunde94 Posts: 78
    edited December 2023

Yeah, I guess Daz themself wouldn't do it but I hope that the PA who did the Santa suit bundle for G3 would consider upgrading it to G9 with or without dForce, as it's been a looonnngggg time since last Santa Suit (not including the last year) was published!

Link to the Santa bundle:
    https://www.daz3d.com/santa-claus-suit-and-character

Post edited by MetalSunde94 on
  • I have the G3M Santa bundle but I bet it's not easy to convert it with the help of Blender as the G3M Santa suit is in T-pose not A-posed :(

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,582

The pose doesn't matter. G8 is an A pose and it autofits perfect on G8. For some strange reason i can't get it to autofit on G9 well at all though. Might have something to do with the clones/settings used