Free Daz+ item won't load into shopping cart

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
edited December 2023 in The Commons

Like the headline says, a Daz+ free itiem will not load into the shopping cart. It's the 4-Wheel Bubble Car. Any ideas why?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

A fe other people have been reporting weird issues adding things to their cart and them disappearing. (e.g. HERE) Maybe this is the same thing? I've not seen any explanation or resolution.

Maybe try loading something else in first - does that go in? The try adding the free item. With luck it may work, then you can remove the first item before going to the purchase page.

• Please do not post issues thata re not about the Daz Studio application to the Daz Studio Discussion forum. There is already a thread about store and sales issues here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8475346/#Comment_8475346 , in which the cart issus are discussed.

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
    edited December 2023

Sorry, Richard. I haven't figured out the 'support' system yet. I know once I filed one I don't know how to find the thread easily.
    BTW, good to see you are back again. I haven't seen much of you lately. I hope everything is well.

Oh, BTW, it's working now. I got the item.

Post edited by wildbillnash on
  • Hmm, I have been around and posting. You must just have been lucky enough not to see me for a while :)

• Lucky? Maybe for you. I was looking for you or Crosswind. But I have been getting some help from others.

BTW, what is the direct way to find a support thread?

• You mean a forum thread? most people use a standard web search with site:www.daz3d.com/forums/ as one of the terms, so it searches only here.