Michael 7 Starter Essesntials?

I read a post about people who bought Michael 7 Pro Bundle not getting the Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials. I have the basic Michael 7 download (not the bundle) and I have no Starter Essentials either. When will that be available? In the past, it came with the figure. I think somebody forgot something!

Comments

• SoneSone Posts: 84

I got mine a few minutes ago via DAZ Download Manager (DIM).

• There are no Michael 7 Starter Essentials, but as you note, there are Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials.  Try logging in and out of DIM, or in and out of the site, if you're doing manual d/ls.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 769

Yes, I mentioned Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials above. I tried logging out and in, but nothing. I guess I could try again.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 769

I found the starter essentials by filtering my product library. I tried to download through my DIM, but it doesn't work. I had to download the files into my desktop and manually install them into DAZ Studio. This shouldn't be necessary. I think something in it was broken and needs to be fixed.

Anyway, Michael 7 is now working just fine, but it took a lot of work to get him in there.

• They should be showing in DIM, but if they don't you can place the manually downloaded zip into the DIM downloads folder and - as long as you didn't change the name - it will then be installable.