PAs: Thank You (& renders) for the Wonderful Christmas Gifts

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,374

felis said:

"That was some party last night..."

Such clever use of the button eyes! That's a strange toilet, too, but a nice seat.

• felis said:

"That was some party last night..."

A strange party indeed! <3 I love seeing the creative renders you all can concoct! I need to render out some of the fantastic freebies too, but I'm burned out. I'm taking a few days to pull myself together (maybe I'm getting down with the cold or something). But once I do, hopefully I'll be able to continue in rendering too!

edited December 2023

I'm getting too old for this elf gig.

I used the toilet seat (with foliagemaker as a wreath), button eyes, ginger bread house, the beard, and the socks - maybe others; it is hard to keep track of so many nice gifts. smiley

Too old for the elf gig.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 508

Awesome image, @barbult. Thanks for sharing!

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481

LOL I find those renders imaginatively using many items that were created with no relation to each other the most endearing and entertaining. heart Thanks to Barb as usual (in past years yours were the first I recall doing the mash ups), Hellkitty, marahzen, joanna, and felis! And everyone else contributing to the render thread. laugh Thanks Chalie for starting the thread so we can all keep an eye on the downloads.  I missed some already so I'm hoping for a weekend catchup lol.  Thanks to my fellow PAs and Daz for hosting! cool

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited December 2023

I'm so confused! I don't see a beard today and I can't access the link. I am getting button eyes. ??surprise??

I want the beard... sad Though the button eyes are very cool! heart

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • JasmineSkunk said:

I'm so confused! I don't see a beard today and I can't access the link. I am getting button eyes. ??surprise??

The beard was yesterday's freebie. 

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited December 2023

paulawp (marahzen) said:

JasmineSkunk said:

The beard was yesterday's freebie. 

It was? I thought I got the toilet seat yesterday. I've been getting one every day. LOL! My days are blurring together with all the good sales! laugh Guess I'll hope for a week-end catch up, too! Though I am a little confused how I missed it

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • barbult said:

I used the toilet seat (with foliagemaker as a wreath), button eyes, ginger bread house, the beard, and the socks - maybe others; it is hard to keep track of so many nice gifts. smiley

I always love what you come up with. Transforming the toilet seat into a wreath is so creative! I have the foliage maker so I need to sit down and learn how to use it. Superb render! <3

• barbult said:

this one's AWESOME! heartheartheart

edited December 2023

I appreciate the nice comments! Thanks.

Here is Christmas scene with the Simple Formal Dress again.

G9 Simple Formal Dress XMAS Scene.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 2M
  • Never in my wildest imagination would I have expected the toilet seat to become a wreath. LOL. Well done.

• Thanks so very much to the PAs for these wonderful freebies! heart

I'm really enjoying everyone's renders!

gcjellyfish said:

Never in my wildest imagination would I have expected the toilet seat to become a wreath. LOL. Well done.

laugh I have to credit @WendyLuvsCatz for the idea.

• barbult said:

gcjellyfish said:

Never in my wildest imagination would I have expected the toilet seat to become a wreath. LOL. Well done.

thanks, but I must say it makes a crappy wreath cheeky

WendyLuvsCatz said:

barbult said:

gcjellyfish said:

thanks, but I must say it makes a crappy wreath cheeky

surpriseI assure you that mine was pristine out of the store box and never crapped on.

edited December 2023

Don't Scratch the Paint

When climbing in, only wear socks!

I used the @Vyktohria Sexy Skinz Shattered Bodysuit (I also the 2022 Sexy Skinz in black for modesty underneath the new low cut one.) and the @NewGuy ankle socks. Boy, those socks get a lot of use.

Don't scratch the paint.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    edited December 2023

Situps

When you are eyeless, you might make some unexpected wardrobe choices. ( Used button eyes, bodysuit, dress, beard, socks and new gingerbread booties)

Unusual Choices.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
  • Very creative renders, @Barbult!

Very creative renders, @Barbult!

Ha ha. That's putting it kindly. You could have easily said insane. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
  • NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 150

Nice renders @paulawp (marahzen), @joanna, @barbult. I love seeing how creative people can get using something as boring as a pair of socks.  It's fun to see them combined with the other freebies to make renders.  

• barbult said:

Don't Scratch the Paint

I used the @Vyktohria Sexy Skinz Shattered Bodysuit (I also the 2022 Sexy Skinz in black for modesty underneath the new low cut one.) and the @NewGuy ankle socks. Boy, those socks get a lot of use.

A solution, though I always assumed it was boarded like the Interceptors in UFO (or the Angel's aeroplanes in Captain Scarlet, from my vaguer recollections - Gerry Anderson-style, anyway)

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

Don't Scratch the Paint

A solution, though I always assumed it was boarded like the Interceptors in UFO (or the Angel's aeroplanes in Captain Scarlet, from my vaguer recollections - Gerry Anderson-style, anyway)

Hmm, I've never heard of any of those things. They must be from your side of the pond.

• barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

Don't Scratch the Paint

Hmm, I've never heard of any of those things. They must be from your side of the pond.

yes, though Gerry Anderson (or Lew Grade) were always chasing US success. I can't find any bits of the UFO launch, just the pilots jumping into their chutes and then the craft being readied, but I was right about the Angels:

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,023
    edited December 2023

Thanks, thanks for the Gifts..

g9M12sc03pic09.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 374K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • alkenalken Posts: 253

Great renders!  Love all the freebies.  The Sexy Skinz has some interesting effects.

sexy skinz g9.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 346K
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,090

alken said:

Great renders!  Love all the freebies.  The Sexy Skinz has some interesting effects.

Oh yes... I love that effect... Well done alken :) 

• felisfelis Posts: 3,844
    edited December 2023

"And in this scene, you are attacking Santa"

Xmas_gifts_1209.png
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by felis on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,769
    edited December 2023

Thanks for the gifts!

"These boots are made for eating,
    so that is what I'll do!"

gingerbread_dog.jpg
    1364 x 962 - 461K
    Post edited by Taoz on

Taoz said:

Thanks for the gifts!

"These boots are made for eating,
    so that is what I'll do!"

A gingerbread boot does sound tasty. Nice render and clever idea!