PAs: Thank You (& renders) for the Wonderful Christmas Gifts

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
edited December 2023 in The Commons

It is that time of year when our PAs give us beautiful Christmas gifts. NOTE: Each gift is only available for 24 hours.

First up is PTF Very Cool Lights Thank you PixelTizzyFit. These will be very useful.

Day 2: My Ginger Bread House 2023. Thank you Muscleman.

Day 3: Code66 Christmas Toolbox. Another set of useul scripts from Code66. Thank you

Day 4: dForce Simple Formal Dress for Genesis 9. A beautiful dress from Fisty & Darc. Thank you

Day 5: NG Ankle Socks for Genesis 9. A very useful pair of socks with Christmas textures. Thank you NewGuy.

Day 6: Toilet Seat Prop. Thank you GCJellyfish. Now we can fix all those toilets that lack proper seats.

Day 7: dForce Iden Beard for Genesis 9. A useful and very versitile beard. Thank you AprilYSH.

Day 8: FPE Button Eyes for Genesis 9. A set of unusual eyes. Thank you FenixPhoenix and Esid.

Day 9: Sexy Skinz - Shattered Bodysuit for Genesis 9. A new Sexy Skinz with a unique look. Thank you vyktohria.

Day 10: Gingerbread Booties for Genesis 9. Keep your feet  warm with this pair of booties from Karth. Thank you.

Day 11: Heroic Masks for Genesis 9.  A set of versitile masks from Amaranth. Thank you.

Day 12: A Glass Of Tea. Perfect for afternoon teatime. Thank you, esha.

Day 13: Tabletop Dice Props Christmas Freebie. An interesting set of various dice shapes. Thank you GCJellyfish

Day 14:  Christmas Cheer Iray Shaders. A set of shaders to add a bit of festive cheer. Thank you Nelmi.

Day 15: GNBD Christmas PlyDeco. Some nice ornaments to decorate with. Thank you Giko

Day 16: Christmas Micro Scene. A small but beautiful Christmas scene with props. Thank you 3DStyle

Day 17:  ZenRise Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Female. A beaautful outfit from bucketload3d. Thank you

Day 18: Tossed Christmas Lingerie. Add some clutter with this set of tossed clothing. Thank you Dreamlight

Day 19: PreT Step Stool. A handy portable step stool with several uses. Thank you elleque

Day 20: dForce M3D Holiday Sweater for Genesis 9. The traditional Christmas sweater in a variety of colors. Thank you Matari3D

Day 21: UnionSuit for Genesis 9. Keep warm this winter with this union suit from Destiny's Design and Lyrra Madril. Thank you

Day 22: M3D Versatile Short Hair for Genesis 9, 8, and 8.1 Males. Short hair with several configurations from Matari3D. Thank you

Day 23: Brandy's Holiday Elf Costume for Genesis 9. A fashionable costume from Lyoness. Thank You.

Day 24: Valles Marineris - Martian Canyon System. Explore the canyons of Mars with this set based on NASA Mars missions. Thank you Alvin Bemar.    Plus Days 1 thru 3 return.

Day 25: Christmas Puzzle. A jigsaw puzzle for your Christmas enjoyment. Thank you Sylvan.  Plus Days 4  thru 7 return.

Day 26: V Treasure Chest. Ho, ho, ho, store your valuable goodies here. Thank you Valery3D. Plus Days 8 thru 12 return.

Day 27: Quick Hide. Quickly hide obects in your render or viewport or both. Thank you BradCarsten. Plus all Days (1 thru 26)  return.

Day:28: HLMSLO Bah Humbug Shaders. A nice set of fabric shaders Thank you SpookieLilOne and hotlilme74. Plus Days 26 and 27.

Day 29: No  new PA freebies. Thank you PAs for all the ones we have received.  

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,801

Yes, thank you! Those lights look wonderful.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

yesyes

• Thank you very much! heart

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,998

And  Thanx  Kindly   +   heart

• Yes thank you. Now if I could only figure out lights.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

Ta muchly

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,343

A big thank you to PixelTizzyFit and Muscleman and all the other PAs who delight us with their gifts!

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited November 2023

Yes! Thank you, PixleTizzyFit! And thank you, Muscleman for today's adorable gift! heart

https://www.daz3d.com/my-ginger-bread-house-2023

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,990

You are welcome! :)

• mdingmding Posts: 1,144

Many thanks @Muscleman and @PixleTizzyFit!!

• Thank you both!

• We should make a thread for renders featuring the new products. Or perhaps just use this one? What do you all think?

And yes, thanks for the cool gift items!

• paulawp (marahzen) said:

We should make a thread for renders featuring the new products. Or perhaps just use this one? What do you all think?

Why not use this one? What better way is there to show the PAs our appreciation? 

• Charlie Judge said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

We should make a thread for renders featuring the new products. Or perhaps just use this one? What do you all think?

Why not use this one? What better way is there to show the PAs our appreciation? 

Great idea!!! I bet the PA's would love to see what everyone creates! heart  Keeping it all here, keeps it simple too. I'm in! smiley

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

THANK YOU PAS, you rock!!! heart

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224
    edited November 2023

I'll start off the renders. Here is the gingerbread house lit with the cool lights (white). Thanks, @Muscleman and @PixleTizzyFit.

Gingerbread and Cool Lights.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited December 2023

barbult said:

I'll start off the renders. Here is the gingerbread house lit with the cool lights (white). Thanks, @Muscleman and @PixleTizzyFit.

It's very cute, Barbult! heart

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,801
    Ohhh useful scripts! I love it, thank you!
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

Great, scripts to take hats and such off easily!!! I'm forever rummaging around for the accessories. What a neat idea!

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,990

JasmineSkunk said:

Charlie Judge said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Great idea!!! I bet the PA's would love to see what everyone creates! heart  Keeping it all here, keeps it simple too. I'm in! smiley

great idea! Thanks so much to show us your renders! Love them! 

• Thank you , Code66 for the awesome tool set! smiley I'm definitely planning to do a render of things received but I'm still figuring out IRAY and figuring things out. Can't wait to see what others post! heart

edited December 2023

Thank you, Code 66 (@Totte) for the scripts. Rendering an image that shows a script is a challenge, so I created before and after images for the Wearables Off script. I also used the purple cool lights from @PixleTizzyFit.

Millawa Cool Lights Code66 Wearables On.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Millawa Cool Lights Code66 Wearables Off.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,107
    edited December 2023

OK, here's my go at the Gingerbread House with PTF Very Cool Lights. Not to be a copycat, it looks like I opted for most of the same choices as Barbult ...

I am looking forward to the Code66 utility. One thing for sure, that will come in so handy when doing product tests for wearables, and I have a lot of those to do...

GingerbreadHouse.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 897K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
    edited December 2023

@ Fisty & Darc: Thank you for the beautful elegant but simple gown.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903
    edited December 2023

Thanks for the beautiful Formal Dress - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-simple-formal-dress-for-genesis-9

Below on Amelia 9....

Amelia901pic04vs.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Thank you PAs for the lovely gifts! heart

Needed a little downtime with DAZ. Just threw a bunch of new stuff from this week together with PTF Very Cool Lights for a quick render.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903
    edited December 2023

Another one, testing more demanding pose...

Amelia905pic03vs.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,107
    edited December 2023

Thanks for the fun new Simply Formal Dress, seen here on my first-ever Face Transfer 2 character. Also, featuring the PTF Very Cool Lights again. I really like these lights...

SimplyFormal1.jpg
    983 x 983 - 625K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
    edited December 2023

Karmen in her new Simple Formal Dress. Thank you, Fisty & Darc.

Karmen 9 Simple Formal Dress_001.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
  • Thank you so much for the lovely gifts! heart I'm still figuring out IRAY so I'm a little behind! smiley 

This render I used PTF lights and Muscleman's Xmas goodies plate,heart I'll be back with attempts at the other gifts soon! smiley

heartThank YOU 

(How are you guys showing your render inside the post instead of only an attatchment?)

PA004.jpg
    612 x 916 - 117K