How to use the Holiday Rewards

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
edited November 2023 in The Commons

Okay, I now have the option to add 35% off for a purchase, but the info does NOT tell you how to claim it. I purchased an item over $1 and had no way to add the discount. Anyone have an idea what's going on. (I hope I can get an answer before the sale ends.)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

The extra 35% off is added automatically to eligible items in the cart, you don't have to claim them in any way.

• Thanks for the info. I did buy one off that page that was discounted. I didn't know if it was from the promotion or because I'm a Daz + member.

• Moved to the Commons as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• You do a lot of moving, don't you, Richard. What is the Commons?

• f.boschanskif.boschanski Posts: 188
    edited December 2023

wildbillnash said:

Thanks for the info. I did buy one off that page that was discounted. I didn't know if it was from the promotion or because I'm a Daz + member.

If the item you purchased was from the lightning deals, those prices shown already include all discounts (thats what i have been told and someone even took the time to do deliver a math exampe somewhere in the "report-thread").
    It had been different a while ago. I would assume, as there had been problems before, with prices shown and those calculated within the cart, that this could have been the reason for the changes.
    While it really does not matter "why", it is good to keep it in mind, that (these days) lightning deal items are not further discounted once they end up in your cart. Unless you use a DAZ+ coupon or sth like that occurs.
    (might be that one day there is a discount given on the entire cart, due to reaching a certain threshhold of purchases. who knows?)
    But it sure is different from the other places in DAZ-store.

Post edited by f.boschanski on
  • wildbillnash said:

You do a lot of moving, don't you, Richard. What is the Commons?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/the-commons 

maybe a good idea to book mark it enlightened

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 493
    edited December 2023
    So today is a special x2 reward for buying Zeds or oot's items... but those of us with 3 punches get nothing from it. Like the idea, just wish there was something for those who have all 3 punches. Or does that mean we get like 70% off if we have 3 punches?
    Post edited by Decoyboy on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

Decoyboy said:

So today is a special x2 reward for buying Zeds or oot's items... but those of us with 3 punches get nothing from it. Like the idea, just wish there was something for those who have all 3 punches. Or does that mean we get like 70% off if we have 3 punches?

No, it means we get first 35% off and from the remaining price we get another 35% off, and it does work. 

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 493
    edited December 2023
    PerttiA said:

Decoyboy said:

No, it means we get first 35% off and from the remaining price we get another 35% off, and it does work. 

Thanks. I must have not went far enough down on Zedds' page. I picked an item that didn't have the new banner, but it only came to 35% off. Just read your response abd chose one further down and it went to 79% off. Thanks again for the response.
    Post edited by Decoyboy on
  • well I got a nice bundle around 80% off $10.77

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-lady-cathryn-outfit-and-hair-bundle

• Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to the Commons as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

How is Holidays Rewards not a Daz subject? They're the ones promoting it.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,057

wildbillnash said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to the Commons as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

How is Holidays Rewards not a Daz subject? They're the ones promoting it.

It's simply because Daz Studio is for Daz Studio (the software) topics, not for Daz store, Daz page, Daz forum, Daz promotions... So you would discuss things like "my Daz Studio crashes when I do X" or "Where do I find Y in Daz Studio" and so on. Things related to the sales in the store are discussed in the Commons (which is another section of the forum), and better yet, directly in the Sales reporting thread that often has solutions and answers already.

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

wildbillnash said:

I would if I can figure out how to do it. Can't find anythng about book marking it.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839
    edited December 2023

wildbillnash said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

wildbillnash said:

I would if I can figure out how to do it. Can't find anythng about book marking it.

depends on your browser, Opera it's the heart icon, Chrome the 3 dots far right bookmarks, Edge not sure, it imports all my Chrome and Opera bookmarks and I cannot find where it's hidden there

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • WendyLuvsCatz said:

wildbillnash said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

wildbillnash said:

depends on your browser, Opera it's the heart icon, Chrome the 3 dots far right bookmarks, Edge not sure, it imports all my Chrome and Opera bookmarks and I cannot find where it's hidden there

It used to be accessed by clicking on the little gear in the upper right corner and chosing "Bookmark Page" in the drop down menu.