G9 Shoes/Footwear Distortion (Solved)

linkinbnulinkinbnu Posts: 18

Hey, I've tried using several footwear and they always end up distorted, personally I never had this problem with G8.1... so this is new to me. 

Is there a fix that I am unaware of?

Example in the attachments.

Thanks in advance, Linkin.

footwear distortion.png
570 x 515 - 230K
Post edited by linkinbnu on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,604

If you used a G9's character body morph, the distortion could be commonly seen... If so, try to zero the hidden property of the body morph on the shoes, or smooth the shoes in external applications like hexagon or blender.

• crosswind said:

If you used a G9's character body morph, the distortion could be commonly seen... If so, try to zero the hidden property of the body morph on the shoes, or smooth the shoes in external applications like hexagon or blender.

Thanks! It worked, removed both body morphs and it's acceptable now, a bit out of scale but nothing major. 

As a last question, is this a new thing in G9? Never had it before.

Thanks, Linkinn.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,604

linkinbnu said:

crosswind said:

Thanks! It worked, removed both body morphs and it's acceptable now, a bit out of scale but nothing major. 

As a last question, is this a new thing in G9? Never had it before.

Thanks, Linkinn.

Good ! Actually it's not a new thing ~~ there was such a thing starting from G3 (got more & more...) especially with the stylized characters. But it also depends on the wearable products... some are more or less acceptable, some are even worse.