Oz Wolf Full Body Hair???

What is the full body hair shown in un the example illustrations for the Oz Wolf characters?

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329

RandWulf said:

What is the full body hair shown in un the example illustrations for the Oz Wolf characters?

A link to the item would help - I couldnt find an Oz wolf in the store. 

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489
    edited October 2023

So glad you asked. It is called, Oz Wolf Hair.  It was submitted but was not accepted and rightfully so. It's hard to admit, but it was not quite up to Daz quality standards. If you send me your email in a direct message, I'd be glad to share a Dropbox link to it with you.

Oz Wolf Hair

RandWulf said:

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 192K
    Post edited by Greybro on
  • scorpio said:

RandWulf said:

A link to the item would help - I couldnt find an Oz wolf in the store. 

https://www.daz3d.com/oz-wolf-hd-masculine-for-genesis-8-81-and-9
    https://www.daz3d.com/oz-wolf-feminine-hd-for-genesis-9

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 320

There's some potential confusion because there's two different hair/fur kits shown depending on which figure you're looking at. Fem!wolf is, in one image on her item page, wearing the fur Greybro shows above. Masc!wolf, in one image on HIS item page (the one where he's in a wheelchair) is wearing some other body fur/hair, which I can't identify. If it's a "normal" body hair kit then it's pretty excessively hairy--even Jepe's kits don't usually put hair all over the face like that--and my suspicion is that fur has been borrowed from one of RawArt's kits. Perhaps Greybro can tell us?

edited October 2023

columbine said:

There's some potential confusion because there's two different hair/fur kits shown depending on which figure you're looking at. Fem!wolf is, in one image on her item page, wearing the fur Greybro shows above. Masc!wolf, in one image on HIS item page (the one where he's in a wheelchair) is wearing some other body fur/hair, which I can't identify. If it's a "normal" body hair kit then it's pretty excessively hairy--even Jepe's kits don't usually put hair all over the face like that--and my suspicion is that fur has been borrowed from one of RawArt's kits. Perhaps Greybro can tell us?

I think I can clear this up. The hair being worn by Oz Wolf HD Masculine, while he is sitting in the wheelchair is strand based hair generated in Daz Studio. I hope that helps. It's actually quite easy to generate. I am referring to the image posted below. I made the hair using the strand based options found under the Create Menu/ New Strand-Based Hair in about 7 minutes time.

Strand-based Hair

Post edited by Greybro on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,354

I've never tried  the strand base hair creation options, guess I'll have to one of thes days. As for the Oz Wolf Hair, I would love to have that, especially at this time of year with all the contests going on.

Faeryl Womyn said:

I've never tried  the strand base hair creation options, guess I'll have to one of thes days. As for the Oz Wolf Hair, I would love to have that, especially at this time of year with all the contests going on.

Check your inbox.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,966

Yes, Oz Wolf Hair looks great.

Would like to have access to it, if possible.

Artini said:

Yes, Oz Wolf Hair looks great.

Would like to have access to it, if possible.

Sent you the link in your inbox.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,966

Thank you very much, Greybro,

• MegaPMegaP Posts: 178

Hi Greybro,

I think its brilliant! May I please have the link?

MegaP said:

Hi Greybro,

I think its brilliant! May I please have the link?

Sent to your inbox.

• MegaPMegaP Posts: 178

Much appreciated Greybosmiley