Hydro Locks or Cool industrial background On sale [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited November 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

So I admit that I like industrial settings and with all the flooding going on here in the US I was seeing a lot more of these damns on the news. I thought hey they look pretty cool. And another product was born. The set has a ton of cool angles to set up shots from and could be used for lot other things, Dino containment jumps to mind.The Hydro Locks X-Axis and Y-Axis Mirrored sets are more than just rotation this is true mirroring of geometry designed to all link up so you can expand the set forever in any direction. Keeping in mind that we are all at the end of a massive sale I priced this well below the flood line, hope that helps.         

http://www.daz3d.com/hydro-locks

01-hydro-locks-daz3d.jpg
2000 x 1538 - 760K
Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited November 2015

Have you notice there is no delete button for posts so you have to right something like this or post a shot  of a kitten, strange right?

Post edited by AntMan on

PS that's an Iray textured water prop you don't have one of those yet. ; ) Ok for leagal reasons I can't say that but the whole set has all the textures needed for Iray textures. just plug them in where they belong.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,315

Antman,

This is really impressive. If you remove the cranes, this would work for dystopian science ficition as well.

Cheers,

Alex.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    AntMan said:

So I admit that I like industrial settings and with all the flooding going on here in the US I was seeing a lot more of these damns on the news. I thought hey they look pretty cool. And another product was born. The set has a ton of cool angles to set up shots from and could be used for lot other things, Dino containment jumps to mind.

Wait, what's that? When you zoom in really close, there's a tiny metal plaque that reads "This facility is not rated for containment of dinosaurs, giant robots and other large predators. No warranty express or implied. Operator assumes all risks for improper usage."

Uh-oh ...

Oh snap I didn't forget the plaque did I? That would be very bad and could lead to catastrophic injuries and mayhem. That's the law firm I use, C.I.M. attorneys at law.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    AntMan said:

Oh snap I didn't forget the plaque did I? That would be very bad and could lead to catastrophic injuries and mayhem. That's the law firm I use, C.I.M. attorneys at law.

Not Dewey, Cheatum and Howe?