Issues morphing hair

Is it just me or hair is really hard to pose ?

Each hair has it's own unique set of sliders named in a semi-random fashion.

Is there some kind of "hair draping" tool in DAZ Studio that I've missed ? Or maybe a way to ActivePose hair ?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Is it just me or hair is really hard to pose ?

Each hair has it's own unique set of sliders named in a semi-random fashion.

Is there some kind of "hair draping" tool in DAZ Studio that I've missed ? Or maybe a way to ActivePose hair ?

Not really...the morphs are basically what the creator feels like adding in.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

No ,me too. it is almost same, when you get huge morph sets about shapiing or expression.  but there seems no way to make rule .

then user many need customize name and change hieralchy group as they like.

I like aeron soul tulip hair, or actual hair way to offer shape preset with clear image.  as same as pose preset vendor.

and really thank vendor who offer product with simple docl how vendor style or adjust their hair,  with their handmade moprhs.  

of course it is not means user just follow their way, but we can mix their way with ourselfs.

And some draping hair tool is really good idea. but it means DS need to offer other tool which directly change mesh .(now it is D-former,, do you like set many D-former

for styling?  as for me,, it is hell though I actually sometimes use the way)

or maybe need more node, (ghost bone) directly poze for each parts of hair. But  this way  cause some problem,

when user apply morph on base figure. ( ghost bone postion,can not follow applied morph shape,)

then nowdays we seldom see ponitail or twintail which offered with pozing tail bone. I think.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

thers no dynamic hair in daz studio

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Ruphuss said:

thers no dynamic hair in daz studio

Very sadly