Unnecessary Pant G8F

SquishySquishy Posts: 455

A model of a ladies' string pant, rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female. 706 polys. A large assortment of Iray materials are included, as well as some shaders that allow for various degrees of transparency simulating thread weave. Was it necessary for me to make yet another high poly panty? No but here it is anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Download: ShareCG

Download: Google Drive

Comments

• Thanks, it looks great

• Agreed, does look nice. Regards, Richard.
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 455

it's so silly that this kind of item is always wildly popular and it's nearly effortless to do, compared to other stuff I make that involves a lot more work and gets much less interest  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,366

Squishy said:

it's so silly that this kind of item is always wildly popular and it's nearly effortless to do, compared to other stuff I make that involves a lot more work and gets much less interest  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, that's always the way of these things.

When I post to the gallery, it feels like effort expended and attention received are frequently inversely proportional. My top gallery upload is still a spoof of one of Daz's NFTs I threw together in a few minutes. (Although, in fairness, the second and third place pieces were high-effort ones, but then they become much simpler pieces after that).