Peacock Jewelry Set G8F / G9 (Sept Poll Freebie)

ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
edited October 2023 in Freebies

The september freebie is released, hope you have fun with it. Next poll will be up soon.

https://3dshards.com/product/peacock-jewelry-set-for-g8f-and-g9/

Pacock Promo 05.jpg
1150 x 1500 - 877K
Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Comments

• Oh my. That looks utterly stunning. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Richard

• Looks great thank you.

• ElorElor Posts: 728

Hello,

The whole set looks fabulous yes

The dForce version requires jeweleries from you that are not free: are those jeweleries already available somewhere or are they futur products ?

• cjfeacjfea Posts: 202

You are so kind!  They look wonderful.  Thank you so much.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Elor said:

Hello,

The dForce version requires jeweleries from you that are not free: are those jeweleries already available somewhere or are they futur products ?

They're currently in the Goth Jewelry set, but the Mesoamerican & Modern Jewelry Sets will receive and update soon to include them. They'll also be part of future jewelry releases.

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 496

They look beautiful! Thank you very much!:)

• Thank you!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

This is exquisite craftsmanship and I would love to download it but unfortunately, at checkout, the website requires me to fill in my personal information, which I am unwilling to do... sadbroken heart

• I agree with AOBB, I'm also not willing to provide info for freebies. Other places that offer freebies are free, places llike DAZ and Rendo already have that info as I buy things there. They look nice though.

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    edited October 2023

AOBB said:

This is exquisite craftsmanship and I would love to download it but unfortunately, at checkout, the website requires me to fill in my personal information, which I am unwilling to do... sadbroken heart

Its allowed the guest buying for me

no need logged in for buy, but if you dont, you cant download it later, just send the link in email. However even if its free, i think its a PRODUCT, from internet shop. I dont know any marketplace (daz or non daz related), where i can buy without telling at least infos (and nobody force to not to be John Doe.)

ps:(and as vendor myself, i usually like to know who downloaded my products. Maybe not just me. It's still a hurtful point on the warez sites, maybe if I knew who downloaded it, it would have good starting point. sorry for the off. Even if its freebie, its a copyrighted product.)

Post edited by Sade on

BronzeDragon said:

I agree with AOBB, I'm also not willing to provide info for freebies. Other places that offer freebies are free, places llike DAZ and Rendo already have that info as I buy things there. They look nice though.

Can i ask how?

I had to register for daz too, giving my datas for download /buy. Can i do without telling my datas, can you tell how?

Thank you

sade

edited October 2023

Elor said:

Hello,

I m pretty sure they are needs Goth Jewelry set from her Shards store.

Edit: oh, i see id had been answered, sorry

Post edited by Sade on
  • BronzeDragon said:

I agree with AOBB, I'm also not willing to provide info for freebies. Other places that offer freebies are free, places llike DAZ and Rendo already have that info as I buy things there. They look nice though.

I can't understand what distinction you're trying to make... The website with the freebies is also a marketplace, therefore exactly like Daz and Rendo. They all have freebies, they all are a market, they all require an account.  I think it's worth getting an account; nice stuff there and updates pretty frequently. And also the store seems to care about quality and not taking just random game rips or other IP stuff, so it seems trustworthy to me. And the freebies are just a bonus.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,408

The jewelry is lovely, thanks so much for sharing!

• I meant that for DAZ and Renderosity I aleady have accounts there from wanting to buy at those sites in the past. But considering my age age, health, and living on social security that I do not intend to buy anything new so I can see no sense in opening a new account and further spread my personal data. Make sense now?

BronzeDragon said:

I meant that for DAZ and Renderosity I aleady have accounts there from wanting to buy at those sites in the past. But considering my age age, health, and living on social security that I do not intend to buy anything new so I can see no sense in opening a new account and further spread my personal data. Make sense now?

yes, this is different, because what you wrote earlier is clearly not true, and I'm not a mind reader (sadly).  it's your thing, you don't have to download it, your loss. I'm a big fan of hers, she has awesome products and not just the promos, it has a nice topo, good rig, etc (i had luck to texture her stuffs).

Have a great day :)

Sade

Forgot to write the most important: thank you for this and past and upcoming freebies. <3 (And for every content creator who makes freebies, if you read, thank you!)