Iray Latex Shader Presets Pack

surrender dollssurrender dolls Posts: 20
edited November 2015 in Freebies

I made this latex shader pack for personal use but hope that others might find it useful and fun. Pack includes 16 colors and 12 modifiers.

Colors: Black, Azure Blue, Royal Blue, Chocolate Brown, Gray, Emerald Green, Hunter Green, Military Green, Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Plum Purple, Royal Purple, Candy Apple Red, Rosewood Red, White and Golden Yellow.

Modifiers: 4 Glossiness Settings, 4 Specular Settings and 4 Translucency Settings.

You can download the pack here - http://www.surrenderdolls.com/free-iray-latex-shader-presets-pack/

Like real polished latex these are highly reflective and I find using HDRI lighting looks best. DimensionTheory's iRadiance - Studio HDRIs for Iray was used in the attached image.

Happy Halloween!

EDIT: Updated shader pack to fix uv set error message.

latex-shader-presets-pack-promo-01.jpg
800 x 1200 - 313K
Post edited by surrender dolls on

Comments

• Cool!!! Thanks Surrender Dolls

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,293

Thank you and grabbed the others you have as well.  Great images you have there.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Very nice, thanks!

• 3dbug3dbug Posts: 67

Thank you!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Thank you

• These look amazing, thank you! :)

• OcelianeOceliane Posts: 65
    edited November 2015

Hello,

First of all, it's an amazing pack, thank you for this!

However, when applying the colour shaders, I get a warning for a missing file:

The shader works great - I just get a message.

Post edited by Oceliane on
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thanks much. More fun to be had!

• surrender dollssurrender dolls Posts: 20
    edited November 2015

You're welcome everyone, glad you like the pack.

Thanks Oceliane for letting me know about the error message, however after trying a few things to correct it I've had no luck. It appears to me that Daz is trying to load the Default UV Set from the 'SciFi Bodysuit for Genesis 2 Female(s)', file default.dsf, is it getting default files mixed up? I've tried to reset the UV Set in the settings and tried resaving the shader preset with the Geometry > UV Maps > UV Set unchecked to but the error message keeps popping up. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I will fix it right away if I know how.

Thanks everyone!

Edit: I think I was overwriting a duplicate file in another folder, I'll try again later today.
    Post edited by surrender dolls on
  • KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

"tried resaving the shader preset with the Geometry > UV Maps > UV Set unchecked to but the error message keeps popping up."

That should have solved it. You want to be sure to uncheck uv when ever your saving a shader preset or it pops that error. Worse comes to worse you can edit out of the file in a text editor.

• I've updated the zip file and the problem should be fixed now.

Thanks for the tip Khory!

• This is useful! I use iRay alot & hate messing around with shaders...

Thanks!

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Thank you very much for your generosity

• Thanks for the nice Iray shaders. Cheers.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

thanks a lot! they're awesome, the utilities for transparency, gloss etc are great! ^^