Railway cars?

IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

There are 20h century and some cool old interiors. Anyony know where to get 1880 or earlier passenger cars?

Comments

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603
    edited October 2015

I think Vanishing Point has a few passenger cars with the centerline overhead venting if you want U.S. lines. They're older, can't speak to the quality or fidelity for close-ups, though.

I'd like to see more accurately scaled rail equipment. DryJack (Rendo) has been producing European old stuff.

Post edited by Etrigan on
  • IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    Etrigan said:

I think Vanishing Point has a few passenger cars with the centerline overhead venting if you want U.S. lines. They're older, can't speak to the quality or fidelity for close-ups, though.

I'd like to see more accurately scaled rail equipment. DryJack (Rendo) has been producing European old stuff.

BINGO! That's the look I need!!! any region! THANKYOU!!!

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

I'm looking for something  to go with Spirit of Punk - any ideas?

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,551
    Hera said:

I'm looking for something  to go with Spirit of Punk - any ideas?

I asked this before and it was a VERY short thread crying

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/31022/spirit-of-punk#latest

I'm going to try kit bashing the Parkside stuff when I get some time. Maybe add some brass.

edited November 2015

I have a kit bash of the Parkside Passenger car and Fantasy Voyage from Rendo. I'll post when I figure out how.

Train.jpg
    992 x 468 - 117K
    Post edited by pwiecek on
  • IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited November 2015
    pwiecek said:

I have a kit bash of the Parkside Passenger car and Fantasy Voyage from Rendo. I'll post when I figure out how.

Damn... I was all set to be lazy. YOU DID GOOD AND MADE ME THINK!

Post edited by Ikyoto on
    edited November 2015
    Ikyoto said:
    pwiecek said:

Damn... I was all set to be lazy. YOU DID GOOD AND MADE ME THINK!

Actually, I was thinking this WAS the easy way. No modelling, a little bit of arranging & texturing.

Post edited by pwiecek on