DS 4.5 - Cannot see old Poses any longer.

BomberBomber Posts: 120
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I'm trying out DS4.5, and its working fine except for one problem. In the content manager all of my old pose files (mainly PZ2) just don't appear in the content directory. I can right click and go to the folder and see that they're all there, but they just dont show up in the directory. Only DSB files show up. But 90% of the poses I bought are not DSBs. For now I'm manually dragging them out from the folders, but I hope there is another way.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking for them? If installed correctly, .pz2's will appear under "Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Pose" (assuming your content folder is called My Library). If the folder containing your Runtime folder is not listed in the Content Directory Manager under Poser formats, then the files will not show.

• BomberBomber Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

I put my DS3 directory in the content browser, and it can detect scenes, models, everything. Just no poses. It is the strangest thing. Everything but the things found inside the pose folder show up.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Can you go to Edit>Preferences>Directories>Content Directory Manager, expand both the "DS Formats" and "Poser Formats" sections, and post a screenshot? What's the full path and filename of a pose file that doesn't show up?