2023 Fantasy Attic's Annual Halloween Gifts Gathering

It is September and the next month is sneaking up on us very quickly...Here is your reminder about the gifts....

Deadline to get the gifts to DarkAngel for Halloween: September 25 [items accepted all the way until Oct 31]. Let's make this year as wonderful as the past ones.

My muse has been taking off and not interested it would seem to do any art at all so I need to corner her and bribe her with donut holes, chocolate, diet coke [see what drugs I am addicted to?] I will post the link to the page as soon as I get it done.

Participants can give ANYTHING you can create yourself. No THEME to our gifts but as always, some Halloween themes would work out too.

- backgrounds of many kinds: fractals, scenery, skies, water, fantasy, horror...

- textures for outfits, figures (humans, toons...), props... or even for general use.

- poses, morphs...

- tubes and such for adding to our own backgrounds

- effects such as clouds, rain, sparkles, fire...

- any model in .obj that you wish to share (with or without textures), so they can be imported into any program that accepts them.

How to get them to me:

* An email attachment.
* Upload them to where you usually upload your things then send to DarkAngel the link in a PM or email.
* If you need somewhere to upload them then let me know in this post or a PM and I will send you information for uploading.

Everything must be zipped for use, including the item, and a read-me explaining your terms of use.

At least 1-2 images [.jpg or .png] of what you are giving about 1000x1000px being the largest, no need for small images the system will re-size them.

Thank you for your generosity!

Participants and those I have in my greedy little hands are in the block to the left.

I already have 6 gathered.

Comments

• Count on me, I already have an item almost completed. Also, I have something I hope to have done in time for christmas.

• ok will do, I never got a notification about  your reoly

• Here is the link to the gifts, a bit empty for now but October 1 the fun begins. Pass the word along peeps! https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2023/index.html

• For darkangel612

I have an item I would like to send, made by me, my first freebie, but I have some questions.
    The object is in obj format, but also in DAZ, Blender and STL. Can I send them all or just obj?
    Is the email attachment sufficient or do I also have to upload somewhere? And where?
    Which email to send the material to?
    Thank you very much
    emanuela1

• emanuela1 said:

For darkangel612

I have an item I would like to send, made by me, my first freebie, but I have some questions.
    The object is in obj format, but also in DAZ, Blender and STL. Can I send them all or just obj?
    Is the email attachment sufficient or do I also have to upload somewhere? And where?
    Thank you very much
    emanuela1

I'll message DarkAngel at Fantasy Attic to check here and yes you can send all the formats, that way more people can use it. I always send Daz files and include the obj for other programs and in some cases even included Poser files if able.

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
    edited September 2023

emanuela1 said:

For darkangel612

Thank you very much
    emanuela1

Thanks, an attachment to the email should be alright, google mail sometimes has a mind of its own. You can include a promo image in the zip, 1200x1200 is fine and don't forget the read me. .zip works the best also, If you get a notice from google that it won't work then you can upload it somewhere and send me the link.

All the items can be placed into the zip for those that need that instead.  Send me a message here at Daz by clicking my username and hitting the message button in the upper right corner.

Thanks to FerylWoman for letting me know since I don't seem to be getting notifications to replies here at Daz.

If you need to upload somewhere then you might try, if you have one, Google Drive or OneDrive from microsoft or others like DepositFiles, MediaFire and Filefactory. email me when you send it and I will let you know when I get it and download it so you can remove it from your account.

Post edited by darkangel612 on
  • thanks, as soon as I wrote the readme file and made the promotional image, I'll send everything

• Just keeping you all up-to-date- DAY 13 of the gift page will go up around midnight on October 13 CST

https//www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2023/index.html

• Thank you and all the creators for all the fab gifts!