Dependency error

kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I,m currently moving my Daz stuff to a new comp and have installed DS3Adv. When installing the M4 pro bundle everything has installed except for the M4 Morphs++, all I get is the following " Dependency Error. The required file has NOT been found. " Is anyone able to shed some light on this?? I don't want to bug Tech support if I don't have to.
BTW I have done the reset downloads thingy and even a fresh d/load gives the same error.

Cheers
GG

Comments

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited August 2012

Hi...

Well the "Dependency Error" tells me that it's looking for M4, but you said that you've installed everything else in the M4 Pro bundle.

So I can only think of two things that could then cause this...

First would be... did you 'Initialize' M4 at the end of the M4 installer?

and the Second would be... are you installing the Morphs++ to the same location as M4?

of course this is assuming that M4 has been installed

If this doesn't help, hopefully someone else will be along to provide more assistance for you

edit for typo

Post edited by niccipb on
  • kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply niccipb, went back and checked what I had done,duh! my bad, no M4, will try again with M4 installed after a couple of wines to wake me up LOL. Thanks again.

Cheers
    GG

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Happy to help... and good luck

Oh... and to don't have to much of that wine or you'll find yourself asleep again... ;-) :lol: