Advanced Render Settings Are Gone, And I Can't Get Them Back

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I'm using DS4.5P, the advanced render settings on the bottom half of the render settings tab have disappeared, and I have not been able to bring them back. The option to show the advanced settings is also missing. Opening and closing the application doesn't bring them back, neither does opening or closing the render settings tab. Can someone help me out with this, please? Thanks...

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Have you tried expanding the size of the tab or docking it?

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

Have you tried changing to a different Layout and then back?

That often does the trick when menus, tabs, tools and the like decide to suddenly go MIA

Hope you get it sorted... :)

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Have you tried expanding the size of the tab or docking it?

Yes, but it didn't do anything. I don't see anything in the Preferences menu about it, and restoring factory defaults also doesn't work.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Well, don't I feel stupid. Up 'through RC2 (and I believe RC3), wasn't the option to select the advanced render settings down in the lower right-hand corner of the Render tab? Now there are two tabs labeled "General" and "Advanced" directly above the render quality slider that I don't recall ever seeing before. Thank you to everyone for your input.

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

:lol: Yes they did move it to the top of the pane... that one got me to at first, I thought I was going blind or daffy for a few minutes until I saw that it had been moved.

I'm glad your all fixed up now... :)