Daz site links not working

Some links on the daz3d site are not working like downloading anything to the install manager and clicking on the multicolored daz3d icon results in errors. This has been happening for two days now. It all started when randomly my Content Library vanished and every "solution" I could find either didn't work or made it worse. I'm hoping reinstalling Daz will fix it, but most likely not. The worst part is I've already dumped close to 200 dollars on different assets for Daz and now its pretty much useless to me.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Have you checked your computer for hardware malfunctions?

• DAZ use cloudflare. and when they make updates to the website the website usually go bonkers on many things for a while, usually works fine if you try a little later (not saying this is your problem though), links behave all weird.

my Content Library vanished

Do you mean on your computer or on the website ?

if it's the website just contact DAZ and let them fix it whatever it is.

if it's on your computer I assume it was gone inside DAZ but the files still there (otherwise your HD might have gone wild on you, run chkdsk if you are on windows) ?

you don't have to download it again, all the zip files are downloaded to your HD so you can just uninstall DAZ and all contents and then reinstall everything without having to download it again.

make sure you uninstall everything before you install it again so you don't leave any junk there.