Fit Control for Genesis3 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited October 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys. So, this is nearly complete. I added a few refinements and one or two extra options. I will also be updating the previous versions with the refinements that were made. Also the Fit Control Series will also now be a merchant resource, where developers can load the morphs onto their clothing and save the results and package with them. I also plan of having an added discount structure in place for those who have bought any of the previous versions. More as this gets finalized.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 832K
Popup_1.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 852K
Popup_2.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 733K
Popup_3.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_4.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 948K
Popup_5.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 713K
Popup_6.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 638K
Popup_5.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 769K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• And there it is! I'm so excited. :) This and the Aging pack are the 2 I wanted most, so thank you Zev! Half my wish is coming true. LOL

(can we work on the other half soon? I know, I know, pushy pushy wink) LOL

• Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. So, this is nearly complete. I added a few refinements and one or two extra options. I will also be updating the previous versions with the refinements that were made. Also the Fit Control Series will also now be a merchant resource, where developers can load the morphs onto their clothing and save the results and package with them. I also plan of having an added discount structure in place for those who have bought any of the previous versions. More as this gets finalized.

Awesome! Instant buy! I love Fit Control for Gen 2 and I'll definitely pay to upgrade to the latest and greatest Fit Control.

Trish

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Oh one additional feature that will be added is boot fitting options for pants that do not like to play nice.

boot test.jpg
    818 x 863 - 284K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253

Oh, that will be useful. Very.

• Outstanding! Truth be told, my main reason for not moving over to Genesis 3 has been how comfortable I got with Fit Control  and the multiple problems it has solvd for me; now, that excuse for not blowing up my savings account has gone down the drain... Having some mixed feelings about this.

On a more serious note, any chance for added open morphs for jackets and the like? It's about the only thing I miss in the product.

edited October 2015

Open morphs for Jackets are tricky. Haven't had great success creating universal morphs that work on most of them. But I'll keep on trying but can't make any promises.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Thank you for your efforts--seeing how mangled some items become when changing the base they were designed to be open for, I can only begin to imagine how hard that can be. Anyway, this will go into the cart one way or another, so I'd better get in contact with that guy about those kidneys...

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    edited October 2015

This is awesome news, only last night I was working on a render with LY Beatrix and some of the clothes really don't seem to like her shape, I just kept thinking "If only there was a G3F fit control" and bam, checked this forum today and this!! Hope I have the capital to pick up immediately on release!!

Post edited by KA1 on
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Fit Control is MIRACULOUS!!

Can't tell you how many times it has saved me heartache, with both Genesis and Genesis 2. 

I'm thrilled to see that you are adding a pants and boot morph - could I be optimistic and hope that this will also be made available for the Genesis and Genesis 2 Fit Control?  Even if it's an add-on that I have to pay for, I will PAY for it!  I want to use boots with pants, but so many only work directly on the figure - I even have trouble with pantyhose!

edited October 2015

The Genesis and Genesis 2 versions will have them as a free update which will be available when the G3 version is live. All new features for the G3 version I am trying to add to the previous versions. So no need to pay for them:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited October 2015

Here are the changes that can be expected in the updates so far.

Changes to Breast Adjusters

Sternum Height moved from Torso Adjusters to Breast Adjusters

Center Width renamed to Center Width 1 and added Center Width 2

Expand Breast renamed to Expand Breast  1 and added Expand Breast 2

Under Smoother 1 - 5 Morphs added

Changes to Torso Adjusters

Hip Loosen All renamed to Hip Loosen All 1 and added Hip Loosen All 2

Loosen Back morph removed and replaced by Loosen Back Upper and Lower Morphs

Boot Adjuster 1 - 4 Morphs added

Changes to Underwear Morphs\Pelvic Area

Height Adjust Front and Rear morphs added

Front Down 2 updated

Rear Down renamed to Rear Down 1 and added Rear Down 2

Side Down L and R updated

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Will we still need to save modified assets or save figure/prop to prevent the file bloat that happens otherwise? The G2 versions also had a utility to remove unused morphs as well, I know.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited October 2015

Will be an insta-buy when it arrives... Already got the breast controls in the cart.

Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    Zev0 said:

The Genesis and Genesis 2 versions will have them as a free update which will be available when the G3 version is live. All new features for the G3 version I am trying to add to the previous versions. So no need to pay for them:)

Dancing, dancing!

edited October 2015
    vwrangler said:

Will we still need to save modified assets or save figure/prop to prevent the file bloat that happens otherwise? The G2 versions also had a utility to remove unused morphs as well, I know.

Only way to remove bloatedness is to click on the remove unused morphs. You can load the others back on a saved scene or file and dial what you need, and then remove the rest again. It is the only way this can be done. The script has to copy all morphs over everytime the script is activated. I don't know if that answers your question.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    Zev0 said:
    vwrangler said:

Only way to remove bloatedness is to click on the remove unused morphs. You can load the others back on a saved scene or file and dial what you need, and then remove the rest again. It is the only way this can be done. The script has to copy all morphs over everytime the script is activated. I don't know if that answers your question.

Yes, that answers the question, thanks!

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

Want NOW !!  :)

• So I just saw that FC got the new update in DIM.  Does that mean?  Could it possibly be?  Very very soon for FC3?

edited October 2015

Aiming for first half of month release. So yes I hope so lol. Right now I'm scrambling to get it packaged in time for a scheduled release date. If I miss it, then still sometime this month, but a bit later.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Sweet thanks for all the work you do and the support you give through the forums and such. 

edited October 2015

You're welcome:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I'm definitely on board for this. Looks as useful as all your products, and as well made.

Here is a quick video I made for those who have not seen how it works.

Zev0 said:

Here is a quick video I made for those who have not seen how it works.

Cool!

I'm not seeing the buy now button. cheeky

• tl155180tl155180 Posts: 994

This is going to be a definite purchase! Along with Breast & Glute Controls.

• I swear to God, I will forgo eating if it means I can buy this faster.

Seriously. The one thing that's been truly, massively painful about working in Genesis 3 Female is the lack of Fit Control. Your utility's the best purchase I ever made, and I'm seriously excited to get it on the new generation.

I knew I wasn't the only one looking for the buy now button.

• The buy now button can't come soon enough lol

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

The buy now button can't come soon enough lol

Agreed smiley

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235

I'm screwed. I accidentally pushed the Buy Later button.