Objaction Mover and Veronica Year Two

tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
edited October 2015 in Poser Discussion

I need some help, please.

I bought Veronica Year Two for Vicky 1/2 off FastGrab.  Yes, I still ocassionaly use even the really, really old figures... LOL

http://www.daz3d.com/veronica-year-two

I used Object Mover from P3DO Explorer to decode the "Veronica" version of Vicky. 

http://www.senosoft.com/plugins/Mover.php

She's effectively loading "invisible" in Poser Pro 2014 (10.0.3.26066 - yes, I'm missing some service releases, but won't be updating). I can remember a mention of something similar of "invisble" figures and Objaction Mover, but I don't recall where (or when) much less a solution.  Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Image1.jpg
1600 x 838 - 199K
Post edited by tiggersprings on

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785

I had to scrounge up soemthing pcf encoded; I tried decoding English Bob's Versatile Top for Posette and it loads fine in PP2014 SR 5.2.  However, I used Objaction Mover 1.01, which I had on hand.

Versatile Top:

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlversatop.html

Objaction Mover:

http://mystic-nights.com/freebies/details.php?image_id=319

Note that I decompressed the .obz seed file manually before I used it; not an issue with Vicky...

• I also tried decoding Veronica with the version you linked to. I get an error message with it.  It says, "Range check error."

• Is it wanting blMilWom-v4b.obj or the original blMilWom-v4.obj? Victoria 4.1 or 4.2 added an eyebrow bone, which changed the OBJ, which will break the pcf if it was created against the other version.

• tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited October 2015

The set is for Victoria 1 and 2, so it would be blMilWom.obj from Runtime\Geometries\ZygotePeople. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,814
    edited October 2015

amended as found I was mistaken it does fit one of my V2 versions

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited October 2015

amended as found I was mistaken it does fit one of my V2 versions

I missed you post before your edit... What? It does fit V2, but it supposedly works better with the Veronica version that's included.  But, one has to be able to decode Veronica first. 

Is ok, I have two versions of V2 one came with Mimic lite other when free base figures but it only fits one, and the V3 to V2 figure but not the mask

• Ah, I see. Thanks.  I'm still hoping someone will be able to help. I've decoded sucessfully with RTEncoding before, but I've never used this method...

edited October 2015

I still can't it the Veronica character to work.

The outfit itself works fine with vanilla Vicotria 2 in the less extreme poses.  Here's a quick pic with Victoria 2 (with Capsces' Roxanne morphs).  SSS added with EZSkin. I probably could have adjusted the mask fit a bit more (Master Skull cap is under there, so I manually fit and parented it to V2's head).  I also probably could have adjusted the lighting just a wee bit more.  Overall, though, not a bad looking pic of a digital gal of-a-cetrain-age like V2.

I'd still appreciate help with Objaction Mover and this Veronica character if anyone in the know stumbles across this thread, though.  Please.

V2-VY2-Roxanne--TS.jpg
    1097 x 588 - 107K
    edited October 2015

well these obj load as morphs on V2 but look a tad odd in DAZ studio with morphloader at least

translating the head and eyes helped

it loaded OK in Poser on each bodypart and dialed to 1

I tried the objaction plugin in PDOexplorer and got the absent mesh load too, just rigging but that obj was corrupt nothing opened it

Capture.JPG
    713 x 754 - 85K
    Capture.JPG
    1928 x 1048 - 162K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I don't use Daz Studio at all, only Poser Pro 2014. 

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 363
    edited October 2015

So the obj was corrupt in the compressed file? Is there a way to check if the original Daz download zip is corrupt? Can this be checked? Or is it the process of Objaction Mover corrupting it? Or the RTE encoding?

Post edited by Nester751 on
  • All the other object files seem fine.

Veronica isn't RTencoded, but encoded with Objaction Mover.  I think they're two different things all together.