Coming Soon Wreckage 1: Helicopter and Props [Commercial]

Wreckage 1 is ready for your next rendering. All of the movements for the doors and hatches have been unlocked so you can position then to your liking. Was it used to evacuate the president or get someone to safety? It's all up to you now! Let Wreckage 1 give your next render that extra punch.

"This set is based on the UE1 but is not the same. Extra detail has been added and a change in the mesh but I hope you enjoy using it in your renderings!"

A personal Thank you!! to all for your consideration! 

wreckage1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

A car I could use. The others you are doing look awesome, but sadly not useable by me, but I expect there will be plenty of others.

• Sorry the hear that nicstt. I know it's not for everyone. Just filling in some gaps for a few who have requested. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

Looks great!  That would look great for dystopian type render or post zombie invasion.

• Looks good! Will there be options for a crash landing? That image implies the pilot may have been able to land safely before abandoning it.

• Looks amazing, just the kind of prop I want! I particularly like props I can use for contemporary military situations, which this suits ideally!

Any idea of release date?

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Nicstt: You might want to check out DZ Fire's store. He has several burnt out ground vehicles on there.

This is going to be a superb addition to your available Huey helicopter, TG! We'll be able to use it in actual stories now. It already had a nicely diverse array of colour schemes, but this allows us to present it as a burnt out hulk from the aftermath of events.

• Thanks everyone!! Hope it helps with your ideas!

Its bent, torqued and dented up bit. The skids are bent and twisted along with the tail and rotor twist and rotate. I was going to go with a static crash but left the door open for you to create your own.

You can select and duplicate a part, "seats doors.... move it to where you want then turn the other off.

"I'm still working on a buckle morphing but it will have to come as a later update." :)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Nicstt: You might want to check out DZ Fire's store. He has several burnt out ground vehicles on there.

This is going to be a superb addition to your available Huey helicopter, TG! We'll be able to use it in actual stories now. It already had a nicely diverse array of colour schemes, but this allows us to present it as a burnt out hulk from the aftermath of events.

Ty and good point; I will.