Modular Bailey Bridge Construction Kit [Commercial]

TotteTotte Posts: 13,517
edited October 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello!

This is for all you out there rendering war scenes, or needs a Bailey Bridge in your scene. The Bailey Bridge was developed during the second world war and is still in use both in armies and being used as bridges. 

Just make a Google image search for Bailey Bridge and you will be suprised how many who are still in use.  Now you can build your own.

Get your here today: Modular Bailey Bridge Construction Kit

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 382K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 372K
Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Hey, Totte - does this mean you are Code66? As soon as I saw this in the store I thought of you and guessed you'd be snapping it up. But if you made it...?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,517
    MelanieL said:

Hey, Totte - does this mean you are Code66? As soon as I saw this in the store I thought of you and guessed you'd be snapping it up. But if you made it...?

Yes - I am ;-)

I did it because I wanted it and no one else had done it ;-)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Well, congrats on the vendor-ship here at DAZ! Not sure I have a use for it at the moment (RRRR excepted wink) but it looks really good, so maybe...

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Not something I could use, but looking at it, I'll certainly check out anything else you release as it looks really good.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,346

I just bought this, great to see Totte has become a DAZ PA.   257 mb download!  that;'s pretty big.  cant wait to try it out.  Congratulations Totte. 

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    nicstt said:

Not something I could use, but looking at it, I'll certainly check out anything else you release as it looks really good.

Those type of bridges have been used for 'temporary' bridges to replace 'permanent' ones washed out by floods...and when I was a kid, we had one close to where I grew up that was in place, on a lightly used country road, for nearly 15 yrs.   So, don't discount the usability of it, because of its 'military' origins.  It can be pretty darn useful for any kind of small, semi-modern bridge. 

It's made my wishlist.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259

Very nice looking product. Modeling, texturing and accuracy all look top notch. :)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Just got this laugh  thinking of a scene to use it in yes

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

Very nice, Totte. Also nice to see you as a PA here in the store. I hope you'll still have time to run RRRR.

• Excellent model set, well done Totte!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited October 2015
    mjc1016 said:
    nicstt said:

Those type of bridges have been used for 'temporary' bridges to replace 'permanent' ones washed out by floods...and when I was a kid, we had one close to where I grew up that was in place, on a lightly used country road, for nearly 15 yrs.   So, don't discount the usability of it, because of its 'military' origins.  It can be pretty darn useful for any kind of small, semi-modern bridge. 

It's made my wishlist.

Good point. Never seen anything similar used over here, but doesn't mean it hasn't happened; it certainly doesn't preclude it happening, seeing as our weather has changed somewhat and heavier spells of rain are far more common than they used to be.

I'm taking a fresh look; shame I either have to risk it at its low price, or wait and get it at a higher price so I can return if I don't have a use... Decissions.crying

Post edited by nicstt on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Congrats Totte, nice details and it's great to see products that can add to other scenes. Military people must be adoring you right now!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

It looks like I snapped it up too so thanks!