Australian Outback and RPC released [Commercial]

Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
edited October 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

"Welcome to the Australian Outback, discover its arid, wicked habitat populated with majestic boabs, red gums, dry bushes and mulga plants!
Australian Outback it's the perfect scenario for your every day renders, and it includes all the trees from the RPC4 collection, so you can further edit the landscape as you wish, or create a new one from scratch.
A variety of Sky Domes, Lights and Cameras are provided, to achieve a feeling of immersion in reality.
While the landscape scene is provided for DAZ Studio only, Poser users can still create their own desert scene assembling terrain, sky and the large variety of trees, plants and light presets provided!
"

http://www.daz3d.com/australian-outback

If you want you can buy only the RPC4 plants collection here: http://www.daz3d.com/rpc-volume-4-australian-outback
Note that the plants are provided also in Vue native format (.vob)

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• SamutSamut Posts: 50

Looks great; I really love the terrain. Can the individual rocks in the terrain be moved around?

• Samut said:

Looks great; I really love the terrain. Can the individual rocks in the terrain be moved around?

Thanks Samut. No the rocks is a layer applied on top of the terrain, so are not individual pieces.

• Great looking environment Are the materials & lighting set up for IRAY, 3Delight or both?

• Great looking environment Are the materials & lighting set up for IRAY, 3Delight or both?

The setup has been done for 3Delight. Unfortunately until further Iray features improvements I couldn't come up with a good procedural displacement map for the terrain (again, for Iray).

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,804

added to my swag ;-)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Looks great! May I ask which version of Vue? I only have Vue9Studio ...

• Kerya said:

Looks great! May I ask which version of Vue? I only have Vue9Studio ...

Hello, the plants/trees work from Vue 8.5 and up...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

:o)

Thank you!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,713

Sunset, Carrara render.

Australiana Sunset_Topaz.jpg
    1389 x 1042 - 2M