Zev0's fit control?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried using zev0's fit control morphs in Carrara, wondering if they work... It'd be nice to have an easy way to deal with clothing that gets "shrinkwrapped" on. 

Comments

• EyosEyos Posts: 114

Scarecrow said:

I was just wondering if anyone has tried using zev0's fit control morphs in Carrara, wondering if they work... It'd be nice to have an easy way to deal with clothing that gets "shrinkwrapped" on. 

I think zev0's is only for DAZ Studio 4.8.
    You have another tool that is working in Carrara, look for '
    poke away'.

• I don't have the product but if I understand correctly, the product uses a script to create new morphs in clothes. So, obviously, Studio is necessary to run the script. That done, maybe the cloth with the new morphs can then be saved and used in Carrara.

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

I bought it, but haven't tried it.  My theory is the same as Philemo's above, which is to create the morphs in the clothing in Studio, save, then use them in Carrara.  I'll try to give it a test later today to confirm.

• ScarecrowScarecrow Posts: 167

Thanks guys, I already have poke away, a great tool yes, but doesn't do the same thing as the fit control. It'd be worthwhile for me even if I had to export from studio. I don't like even opening studio, but I will if need be.