Script Purge not correcting problem.

My render in 3Delight came out crap. One character's hair has no texture, just a black mass. And the other character has no skin color. I did the "Script Purge" and re-rendered but go the same result.

I did get this message:

"3Delight message #45 (Severity2): S2069: the interface of shader 'C"

Anyone know what that means and what I do about it?

p3bad.jpg
512 x 663 - 171K

Comments

• Go to C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\Temp\Shaders\Brickyard, if you use Windows, and delete the contents. AppData is hidden by default so you may need to enable the display of hidden files and folders in the ribbon bar or the Folder Options applet in Control Panel.

• Go to C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\Temp\Shaders\Brickyard, if you use Windows, and delete the contents. AppData is hidden by default so you may need to enable the display of hidden files and folders in the ribbon bar or the Folder Options applet in Control Panel.

I did that and still have the problem.

• This is beyond weird. Both the facial hair AND the hair on the characters head came from the same pack (Dragon Rider). How is it that the facial hair is rendered with texture but NOT the hair on hie head? Also when I rendered my Hunchback character alone he came out putfect but in the scene he is nothing but a white cutout?

Hair.jpg
    1270 x 663 - 121K
    p3bad.jpg
    512 x 663 - 171K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Merged same topic threads.