Posermocap's Ambient Moves Volume 1 Now Available [Commercial]

Ambient Moves Volume 1 - Now available on DAZ3D here: http://www.daz3d.com/ambient-moves-volume-1

Watch the clip here:

Our first motion capture pack to support Genesis 3 Female!

Ambient Moves Volume 1 brings you brand new poses to bring to life your characters working in the background of your animations, as well as additional action poses for the stars of your show. From the bystanders to the adventurers, Ambient Moves has the animations to enhance your next animation with!

Focusing on background and supporting motions, with a touch of action, Ambient Moves is a collection of brand new motions for Genesis, Genesis 2 Male, Genesis 2 Female, and Genesis 3 Female. Eighteen motion capture files, along with their mirrored copies, and several still poses, can now be used to flesh out bystanders and the adventurers of your next animation. The motions are available in Aniblock, DUF, PZ2 and BVH formats for your convenience.

Comments

• SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765

This is a great product. I'm always looking out for idle aniblocks and other animations that are for the small movements that real people make when in conversation of doing things, even standing still. These kind of aniblocks really help to improve the realism of any animation. Perhaps it might be possible to create add-on aniblocks of these micro-movements for other aniblocks? When people talk or move there are often rapid eye movements which add realism to animations so I'd love to see aniblocks that add this level of detail.

• Thanks Superdog. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our product. I know that there have been people asking for idle and other background type motions, and we are looking at adding more in the future. The micro movements idea is an interesting one; you're the first to suggest it to us here. The hard part would be to make it look good, and strike that balance between noticable enough to enhance the animation, while being not blatant enough to become an eyesore watching it. It might be something for down the road.