Free Mixamo animation for Daz Studio

Hey there! So, I often use Mixamo and Daz Studio in my projects, and I thought it would be awesome to convert all Mixamo animations for use in Daz Studio. And the best part is, I'll be sharing all of these converted animations for free on Gumroad, which means you can download them at no cost! Currently, I've converted about 30 animations for Genesis 9, and you can check out the quality of the conversion on my YouTube channel in the section Shorts. If you're interested in using these animations, please let me know which Genesis you need animations for in your projects. I plan on updating this set regularly, so stay tuned!

P.S. Pictured is a response on the Adobe forum about permission to use the Mixamo animation. Everything is possible except for resale.

Untitled.png
1091 x 284 - 45K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024

Thank you :-) I look forward to trying these out tomorrow :-)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,440

Genesis 8 animations would get a lot more interest.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024

Forum glitch, the image you attached is no longer showing for some. If you edit your post and copy the url into the picture box then it will become part of the post and that will/should stay put then.

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 496

thank you AniMaster :)

• AniMasterAniMaster Posts: 0

FirstBastion said:

Do you think not many people are using Genesis 9?

emanuela1 said:

thank you AniMaster :)

I'm glad you liked it))

AniMaster said:

FirstBastion said:

Currently there are considerably more people using Genesis 8 simply because it has been around for many more years.

FirstBastion said:

AniMaster said:

FirstBastion said:

Currently there are considerably more people using Genesis 8 simply because it has been around for many more years.

Thanks for the advice! I'll think about adding animation to Genesis 8

I use G8 characters everyday, They simply renderer quicker and can have more of them on screen at one time.

• Hello Animaster , your conversions are very good. it's rather difficult to do it . I try a lot of time with Genesis 3 and 8 . with good and bad . I want to donate you one euro /month . because I use Daz 2 monthes in the year . and it would be useful to have you if I want more .. thank you 

• Hi, Where is the checkout cart? Cheers