DAZ4.21.0.5 rendering will stuck and flash back

After upgrading to Daz4.21.0.5, it is possible to render some scenes for the first time after opening the software, but it will get stuck and unresponsive in the second rendering. It can only be turned off and reopened, but it will still get stuck in the second rendering. Moreover, 4.21.0.5 will flash back when rendering a specific piece of clothing, and it will not flash back after rolling back to 4.20.0.17. However, it will still get stuck during rendering and can only be rolled back to 4.16.0.3. There is no problem with this version, My graphics card driver is also the latest, and the rendering quality in the same scene as 4.21.0.5 and 4.20.0.17 is not as good as 4.16.0.3.

Comments

• How much memory does your GPU have? It is probably running out, due to overheads, on the second render (or even at the end of the first) and then a restart is needed to free it up.

I am not clear on what you mean by flashing back.

• Richard Haseltine said:

How much memory does your GPU have? It is probably running out, due to overheads, on the second render (or even at the end of the first) and then a restart is needed to free it up.

I am not clear on what you mean by flashing back.

The GPU is 2070s and the memory is 8GB. Does the new version 4.21.05 have higher configuration requirements?? I can render normally by retreating to 4.16.0.3, and the rendering effect on 4.16 is better than that on 4.20 in the same scene.