Need Light Vasularity(Veins) for Victoria 4

MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
edited December 1969 in New Users

I would like to add a light or modest amount of thin blue vein detail to some areas of V4 for the sake of realistic detail, but can't find anything in DS4 to do that.

I've seen large vascular detail in M4 in a few renderings who's naturally supposed to be more muscular of course, and maybe 2-3 at the most in She-Freak/Amazon female renders, but that's it. And that's not what I'm after anyway. I'm wanting a modest amount of realistic thin blue veins for upper chest & neck area, lower leg area and arm & hands. Just slightly larger veins for forearm & hands. I'm not rendering a female bodybuilder, just a petite, feminine, early 20s young woman. I've been thinking lately that a modest or slight amount of vascularity for women is the one thing that's missing in 99+% of the V4, S4 & A4 models out there.

How do you do that in DS4?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Do you have any of the Elite textures, they are usually a bit more realistic?

• MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Do you have any of the Elite textures, they are usually a bit more realistic?

Had them, tried them & found I like the V4 High Resulution skin texture better. That's the one I'm sticking with.

Was hoping I could either find something already in DS4 with all the morph packages I have, or maybe standard dial settings that would insert the veins into whatever skin I am using. I got Muscle Morphs, but I don't want to make my petite, Sylph like girl into a She-Hulk or Amazon just to insert huge veins that look like they belong on a bodybuilder.