Trouble with Look at my hair.

I am using Daz Studio 4.8 Pro on Windows 8.

I installed look at my hair and he only thing I can access is the LAMH player only through windows>Panes>look at my hair. The Icon at the top used to launch LAMH Hair Salon that I've seen in this tutorial is missing. I tried loading default city Limits workspace to see if it would appear but it didn't work.

I did uninstall the free LAMH Player for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Win 64-bit) in the Install manager as in the instructions. The only thing installed when searching for LAMH in the Install Manager is LAMH for DAZ Studio 4.5+(Win 64-Bit).

A cause could be that I might have installed the free player manually a while ago. What do I need to do to manually uninstall if that is the case? I've tried installing the free player in the Install Manager then uninstalling to see if I can completely remove it. I also tried deleting "lamhPlayerPlugin.64.dll" in plugins.

Comments

• If you install the free player that will mess up the real version. I did the same think. I unistalled the free player by deleting the appropriate files in DAZ plugins and then reinstalling LAMH. You will have to go through the whole get a code thing which is automated.

• RodrijRodrij Posts: 154

Got it working, the thing I missed was deleting the plugins in the Program Files folder where there is another copy of the plugins. Previously I only deleted the one in the Program Files(x86).

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    Rodrij said:

Got it working, the thing I missed was deleting the plugins in the Program Files folder where there is another copy of the plugins. Previously I only deleted the one in the Program Files(x86).

One is the 32 bit plugin and the other is the 64 bit plugin.

• EldormainEldormain Posts: 4
    edited March 2017

I recently picked up LAMH as well as the Wolf 2.0 and Big Cats. I am using DAZ 4.9. I did neglect to remove the Free version first and am now trying to correct that. I have some questions

If you neglect to remove the Free version and use the DAZ installer with the Paid version do some of the paid version files install?

If the file has a 64 bit tag on it will that be the Paid version? (if some installs)

What files from the Free version are we needing to eliminate specifically? (locations may vary as I understand it).

Post edited by Eldormain on