Freebies for Lady Littlefox's Star

Here goes me and my horrible search engine skills, but I cannot figure out how to word my search! I'm looking for better skin and makeup textures for Star. I would like to find free ones, because my monthly SSI is spent out already.

I got a new outfit for Star at DAZ today for free, called 'Low Cut Dress for Star!' It is among the latest DAZ Weekly Freebies (which are now like fortnightly freebies, LOL). I'd like to have better skin and makeup textures for her; and if possible some free character morphs for her, if any exist. As I have both the DAZ Studio and Poser versions of Star, finding these items for both will work best for me.
Anybody here know where I should look?

It would also be nice to know where to find other freebies for Star. More outfits, hair, accessories, poses,, and possibly fits for Star of clothing originally made for other figures. I want to get into using her more, but my collection for her is sorely lacking in quantity, and in quality.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Cheers! 

Comments

• I have a collection of skin tones over at Renderosity: Real Skin Tones RST2022-1 by PetuniaPetals  {free}

Can be used as starters or "as is" or to compliment existing shaders. These large images can be resized down if wanting to use less weight [but stay with .png for best results].

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,156

You say that you have both the Poser and Daz versions of Star; does that mean you have Star 2.0? She's a morph for G3, so any G3 skins will work, and there are plenty of those for free.

• For Star 2.0, these are on sale atm: https://www.daz3d.com/dark-anime-eyes-lashes-for-star-2-0