Question re Post Apocalyptic Outfit for Genesis 3 Female

http://www.daz3d.com/post-apocalyptic-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

Does the rifle smart prop to G3's hand, and if so, is it just one hand or both?

Does it have hand poses for the rifle?

also does the dagger only load in the thigh holster or will it load in the hand too?

Any 3delight mats? It only says "iray materials" but it's written twice so was wondering if that is a typo?

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,334
    edited September 2015

Sorry I can't help with your questions, I'm not buying G3 stuff really, its a nice set and I do like the Guns, but I can't help wondering  -

Why oh why would you wrap barbed wire around your thigh?

Post edited by scorpio on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

So you could get really wicked and cool looking scars on your thighs!! It's the 'pocalypse don't ya know??? 

Heh. 

scorpio said:

Sorry I can't help with your questions, I'm not buying G3 stuff really, its a nice set and I do like the Guns, but I can't help wondering  -

• I'll check as soon as I'm done with this render. I believe that there's at least one smartpropped version of the rifle, and there may be two in addition to the version that lies on the floor. Will check. The outfit's nice, for what it is.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,334
    jakiblue said:

So you could get really wicked and cool looking scars on your thighs!! It's the 'pocalypse don't ya know??? 

Heh. 

scorpio said:

LOL yea - but you can hear the mothers - ' You may think it looks cool now but just wait until you're older' or 'well don't come running to me when it goes septic and your leg falls off'

• jakiblue said:

http://www.daz3d.com/post-apocalyptic-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

Does the rifle smart prop to G3's hand, and if so, is it just one hand or both?

Does it have hand poses for the rifle?

also does the dagger only load in the thigh holster or will it load in the hand too?

Any 3delight mats? It only says "iray materials" but it's written twice so was wondering if that is a typo?

There are three Prop units for the shutgun, Left, Right, and sitting on the ground. The knife arrives in the holster, and there are no other .duf files for it. You could fix that if you choose. It does possess 3Delight shaders, for those that prefer it. As for hand poses, the weapon is constructed in such a way that you can dial a zeroed hand with the appropriate "Grasp" dial, and it does pretty well. You will need to move the index finger around a bit, though.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

thanks DarkSpartan!

I swear, i just don't understand why hand poses aren't included for weapon props lately. A lot of products are coming out without them. 

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    scorpio said:

Well, the outfit doesn't have too many pockets and even if did, there isn't room to put anything in them so you have to carry your barbed wire around somehow.  I guess wrapping around your thigh keeps it close to hand.  Although I'm not sure a barbed wire garotte will work on a zombie...

• I mean seriously you are not going to wrap your barb wire around your neck or wrist are you, you will hit a vein!!!

it also is holding her thigh high sock up, you see how the other ones crunches without something to pin it to the flesh.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

was a Pamela Anderson (baywatch) movie back in the day, Barbie Wire

• jakiblue said:

thanks DarkSpartan!

I swear, i just don't understand why hand poses aren't included for weapon props lately. A lot of products are coming out without them. 

I can't imagine not including a hand pose, even if it's a quickie thing with the "Hand Grasp" slider. Some people will do their own precise fits, but one should at least make the effort.