RRRR - "Back from the dead" - Entries only thread

13»

Comments

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

tag: luci45 #10
    Rover 16 - Back from the Dead
    Horace Knitterman III, third Earth abassador to Mars, makes a rare appearance topside (Earthlings prefering to live underground), where he is greeted by some of the local Turtlefolk who want to sell him the recovered and fully restored Rover 16. Knitterman professes lack of interest, but this could be a bargaining technique - he is after all a clever salesman who has made his knit clothing line a must-have among the Turtlefolk for several generations.

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

tag: LaPartita #1

Curse Your Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal!

inevitable betrayal 1 final.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 2M
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Gopherus #10

Will Not Play… for Dinner

When Al “Chinese” Gorgon left the Sudan a dozen years ago, he swore he would not return until he was a success.  He became a street performer with Bolivar Kariway who played the drums while Al sang and his son Curious George danced.   But they could not attract any crowds.  George suggested that they were approaching it wrong.  Instead of taking money to sing and drum, they should take money not to perform at all.  It made Al proud to be the father of such a genius …   George?   Where’s George?

• RafaelRafael Posts: 126
    edited May 2023

Rafa Draw#1

A coffee, please.

- Honey, I am ready now, Do you want something before we leave?
    - A coffee, please.

(I really need it to...)

A coffee, please.

Post edited by Rafael on
  • RafaelRafael Posts: 126
    edited May 2023

Rafa Draw#2

Some lightning, please?

- Can you ask Zeus for some lightning, please?

- Sure Miss. Frankenstein, but what do you try to achieve, a werewolf or a hot dog?

(- I just want to...)

I am uploading the image to my server, because the "attach file" button is not working...

Post edited by Rafael on