Lily Nymph [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• NaviNavi Posts: 443
    edited December 1969

Thank you Mada :) , and yes, that extra-care can be seen when turning around the model with a close-up camera, while checking conforming. It's design is so elegant, that's 'made in Paris' elven gear ^^ .

And special thanks for the V4 version, by the way !

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

YES! It's finally here, wonder why it was released in stealth mode though :) I had bought the Genesis version in the hopes that it would be updated for DSON but now that this is out it's much better. Great work Mada and lovely selection of textures, thank you for making the V4 version. Here's a quick render.

LilyNymph.jpg
    520 x 768 - 105K
  • MadaMada Posts: 1,869
    edited December 1969

She looks lovely :D yay

To tell the truth I didn't know it was out either... it must have slipped past in a moment of distraction as I don't recall seeing it under new releases :shrug:

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Beautiful, Kalypso!

Such an elegant and well-made outfit. The colors of the textures are stunningly lovely. What bothers me is that I don't remember seeing even the Genesis version before. I picked it up yesterday even though it terrifies me now to purchase anything that came out prior to the current day. I used every means at my disposal and came up empty on having it so into My Library it goes.