Wishlist missing most items

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,371
edited September 2015 in The Commons

I went to check my wishlist and much to my surprise the only items in it are the ones currently on sale. All the other items that were there have gone missing. I don't remember them all and now I have no way of  keeping track of when they go on sale.

Does anybody else have this problem? It is very frustrating and may also cause DAZ to lose sales.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• Mine is OK.

• Hmmm... Seems I'm missing about two-thirds of mine as well. Not a huge loss, I suppose-- it'll make my wife happy if it never comes back.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Mine looks OK, too, but then again, I don't currently have a lot and most of them haven't been there that long. Time limit, perhaps?

• I don't have a lot of items either. Might be part of it.

• I  didn't have a lot of items either (only about 45) and some of them were recent additions. So, I don't think that caused it. In my case it seems to have delete every item that wasn't currently on sale. But I wanted to keep track of them so I would know when they went on sale during the PA festival. I did submit a ticket to Technical Support; but it probably won't help.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

Mine is ok and there are a lot of items. [crosses fingers for later]

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Mine went from 41 to 22 when I moved 3 items into by cart - I raised a ticket as the last time this happened to me (funnily enough it had never happened to me before the new forum) they were able to restore it quickly from a backup. Which is why I immediately created a ticket.

• Yes, this is a known occasional issue so open a support ticket and the missing items should be restored.

• As noted in my previous post, I did submit a ticket. I wasn't sure whether it should have gone to Sales support or to Technical Support; but I sent it to Technical Support.

Yes, this is a known occasional issue so open a support ticket and the missing items should be restored.