How do I pose the 3DU dog "Bacon"?

Hi all, I can't find poses for Bacon! I have looked under the smart content POSES and can find their other animals, but not Bacon. Then I selected Bacon and went to the "Posing" tab on the right (below the Parameters tab) but nothing relevant there either. Were there no poses included with him? Eeeek! I am so bad at manually posing each part! lol!

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,601

Is it this asset: daz3d.com/3d-universe-s-bacon-the-toon-dog? Unless I am being daft it doesn't come up when searching the store for bacon - I had to loop back round to find it via Google.

If so that is a really old asset so I doubt it will have any Smart Content. However, the product page says it should have a few if you can find them. The wiki is missing the filelist but if you installed via DIM then you can right click on the product under "installed" and "Show installed files" which will hopefully give you a hint where to find them.

If not there appear to be a few on ShareCG: Dog-Poses-for-3d-Universes-Bacon & A-Dogs-Life-for-Bacon

• SofaCitizen said:

Is it this asset: daz3d.com/3d-universe-s-bacon-the-toon-dog? Unless I am being daft it doesn't come up when searching the store for bacon - I had to loop back round to find it via Google.

If so that is a really old asset so I doubt it will have any Smart Content. However, the product page says it should have a few if you can find them. The wiki is missing the filelist but if you installed via DIM then you can right click on the product under "installed" and "Show installed files" which will hopefully give you a hint where to find them.

If not there appear to be a few on ShareCG: Dog-Poses-for-3d-Universes-Bacon & A-Dogs-Life-for-Bacon

Brilliant, thanks so much - yes, I did think it was probably just too old. I never think to look on ShareCG, I must remember more often, lol! :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Bacon the Toon Dog is an old Poser model and the poses are available in the Parameters Tab except for the head poses, for which you have to select the head to access those pose controls. There may be more, if you drill down to other body parts, but typically for the old Poser characters there is not.