Shenandoah Greatcoat for G2M(s)

About to launch this new product, I have been working for some time to develop outfits such as capes folding over the shoulder and non convencional outfits using morphs, this is the first.

Worn over the uniform during cold months. It has a stand-up collar, single-breasted and a cape which reaches down to the elbows. Colours in US blue and Confederate grey, there are many morphs to help pose the coat and cape. Included are 19 Hierarchical Pose Presets which will not only pose the figure but also pose the gun, coat and cape and add morphs to give the coat a more realistic drape all in one click. Textures included are new and battleworn for both US and Confederate.

mainim.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 545K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 706K
popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 709K
popup_8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 693K
popup_9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 470K

Comments

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261

Oh my goodness!  Looks fantastic, can't wait to see this in the store.  Is this all one product, confederate and union, and tent? And do you expect it to be included in the PA Celebration sale? Thanks for creating this!  -Cathy

• Hmmm....I wonder if with some shader work I could make this look like a Sherlock Holmes style Victorian coat...

In any case, this looks great!

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

Hmmm....I wonder if with some shader work I could make this look like a Sherlock Holmes style Victorian coat...

In any case, this looks great!

I was interested before but with this in mind.. instant sale!!
  • KinnieMKinnieM Posts: 130

OMG! Yes, finally a great coat for my Regency/Victorian renders! I have been looking for one to use with GM2 so this is an definite buy for me. :)

• Interesting, that no-one needs the Army coat and anyone wants that Victorian style. I would also like to have a Sherlock Holmes coat more than that Army stuff.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I love all the uniforms in thuis series

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261

Well RCTSpanky at least one of us likes this outfit as a Civil War Greatcoat and hadn't thought of it as a Victorian coat at all... :)  I have his other civil war uniforms and love them, I am hoping to use these in family tree history pictures.  Using this for a Victorian Sherlock Holmes coat would be fantastic as well.  Really hope we see this in the PA sale.  -Cathy

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

Does the tent have a way to close the entrance?

• The tent can be turned around, one side is open and the other side is closed.

• I too would love to make this ino a victorian style, but I'd be really happy if the coat and/or cape came with an open or unbuttoned morph.  It would also be great if one could also shorten the cape so that it's more of a rancher's coat. I've been looking for a coat simlar to Alucard's coat in the anime/manga, Hellsing.  This comes sooo close.  Sigh.